Review Highlights
Breathtaking/amazing!!!

Must try!! The best way to discover hidden places in the area. Lots of fun and energetic... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
patricia h
London, United Kingdom
via mobile
Fun & Exciting Experience!!

Myself, partner & friend booked the 2hr ATV Quad tour between two quads. Djani our tour guide was... read more

Reviewed September 13, 2018
86LizM86
Suffolk, United Kingdom

All reviews atv safari jet ski these guys great fun war museum skis adrenaline landscape tours safety dubrovnik sea
Selected filters
Reviewed November 8, 2017

Highly recommended!! Just perfect! It was an amazing day and an incredible experience!! The service was really great!
And I will definetly return again! :)

Date of experience: January 2017
ĐANI M, Owner at AC- Beta Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2018

Thank you for a great review and 5 ⭐️

Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had absolutely the best time ever thanks to Beta Adventures!!!!
We were picked up by a car at a location that suited us best and were taken directly to our starting point for ATV Safari. The guide was beyond polite, chatted with us and showed us how to operate ATV. Our tour was beautiful, we stopped multiple times to enjoy the views and take pictures. We enjoyed local guidance and stories about Srđ and Dubrovnik. The tour lasted around 3 hours and we were once again driven by the guide/owner himself to a cafe, and were advised of where to eat and were taken directly there to enjoy local cousine. We were also provided with a place to store our bags for the rest of the day.
In the afternoon we met again to try the Jetskii Safari. This time we had even more stops at multiple Islands (Cavtat, Lokrum, Mrkan etc..), infront of Old Town Walls, Hidropower plant, military buildings(...) where we heared stories about those things. The tour lasted 2.5 hours. We drove on open sea, as fast as 75 km/h (the jet skis in question go up to 90km/h), but we felt completely safe since our guide was right infront of us. As the tour was ending the sunset was absolutely beautiful!
The guide stated for drinks with us afterwards and we couldn't have been more happy! It was an amazing day and an incredible experience!! And we will most definetly return again!
Thank you Beta Adventures!

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

After reading the reviews, my (usually nervous wife) went straight to concierge at our hotel and booked the trip for us.
Our transportation arrived exactly on time to take us to meet our guide, sorry, couldn't remember his name . ( see photo) But he was an absolutely fab guide, both wife and I really enjoyed the uphills and the entire experience was absolutely fantastic.

We would not hesitate to recommend these guys for a thoroughly enjoyable experience.
Thank you for making our first trip to Croatia memorable.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

Had a great 3 hour safari. Had 2 bikes for 4 of us. 2 adults and 2 teenagers. They allowed the teenagers to drive off road.some of the best ATV we have hired all well maintained and we felt very safe. Fabulous views and great fun but very dusty and hot make sure you take water. Nice includes light lunch in traditional Croatian restaurant. Thanks for a great morning.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank ava36

Thank you for a great review and 5 ⭐️

Reviewed July 31, 2017

I recently spent 5 days in Dubrovnik on holiday. I was keen to see some of the city and the surrounding area, but I wondered if it would be too hot to enjoy long hikes or even walks round the city walls. I went on TripAdvisor for ideas and came across Beta Adventures. I am a huge fan of ATV tours, having been on a couple in recent years, and decided to book a tour, thinking it would be a good way to see a decent amount of the surrounding area without hiring a car. While on their website, I noticed that they also offer jet-ski tours. I am less familiar with jet-skis, but thought it could be an exhilarating way to see the old town. I was right!

Đani and Perica at Beta Adventures were very responsive to my initial queries and provided me with all the information I needed. Đani arranged pickup from my accommodation at the allotted time. I was surprised to see that I was the only person on the ATV tour (it was early in the season) and I was extremely grateful that Beta Adventures honoured my booking. Đani was very good at explaining how to operate the ATVs and we were off with minimal preparation time.

I was delighted with the route that had been chosen. The scenery was incredibly diverse, with fabulous views, and included the opportunity to visit the war museum, which was a pleasant surprise. There was ample opportunity to take photos, and Đani even took some of me, which are great mementoes of the trip. Most of the route was on single-track country lanes, so there were no concerns about other traffic. Occasionally we encountered cars (the route briefly took in public roads) but the drivers were totally aware of our presence on the road and treated us with respect and courtesy.

That evening I had booked the sunset jet-ski safari and it was incredible - definitely the highlight of the trip. I am a big Game of Thrones fan, and the feeling of speeding towards King’s Landing will stay with me for a long time! The jet-skis were very responsive and extremely exciting to drive. Again, Đani provided a comprehensive explanation of how to use them and my friend and I found them very easy to get the hang of. Again, the route couldn’t have been better. We started in Cavtat (which we were so taken with that we visited again the next day) before heading along the coast towards Dubrovnik. After we had spent a bit of time touring around the old town (again, we had plenty of time for pictures!) we steamed over to Supetar, were we were treated to some local delicacies. The selection offered to us was fabulous and we loved having the island to ourselves and watching the sun go down.

All in all, I have very happy memories of my holiday, thanks to Beta Adventures. I was highly impressed with their organisational skills and commitment to safety and I would have no hesitation in recommending both excursions. If/when I am next in the area I will definitely take another trip with them! My only suggestion would be to sign up as early as possible in your trip, as you will undoubtedly want to go back for more!

Date of experience: June 2017