Review Highlights
Fun & Exciting Experience!!

Myself, partner & friend booked the 2hr ATV Quad tour between two quads. Djani our tour guide was... read more

Reviewed September 13, 2018
86LizM86
Suffolk, United Kingdom
Safe, Crazy Jet Ski Fun

We were staying at the Beautiful Mlini Hotel and AC Beta are about 50 metres from the entrance. We... read more

Reviewed August 16, 2018
Indian T
London, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews atv safari jet ski these guys great fun war museum skis adrenaline landscape tours safety dubrovnik sea
Selected filters
Reviewed July 31, 2017

I recently spent 5 days in Dubrovnik on holiday. I was keen to see some of the city and the surrounding area, but I wondered if it would be too hot to enjoy long hikes or even walks round the city walls. I went on TripAdvisor for ideas and came across Beta Adventures. I am a huge fan of ATV tours, having been on a couple in recent years, and decided to book a tour, thinking it would be a good way to see a decent amount of the surrounding area without hiring a car. While on their website, I noticed that they also offer jet-ski tours. I am less familiar with jet-skis, but thought it could be an exhilarating way to see the old town. I was right!

Đani and Perica at Beta Adventures were very responsive to my initial queries and provided me with all the information I needed. Đani arranged pickup from my accommodation at the allotted time. I was surprised to see that I was the only person on the ATV tour (it was early in the season) and I was extremely grateful that Beta Adventures honoured my booking. Đani was very good at explaining how to operate the ATVs and we were off with minimal preparation time.

I was delighted with the route that had been chosen. The scenery was incredibly diverse, with fabulous views, and included the opportunity to visit the war museum, which was a pleasant surprise. There was ample opportunity to take photos, and Đani even took some of me, which are great mementoes of the trip. Most of the route was on single-track country lanes, so there were no concerns about other traffic. Occasionally we encountered cars (the route briefly took in public roads) but the drivers were totally aware of our presence on the road and treated us with respect and courtesy.

That evening I had booked the sunset jet-ski safari and it was incredible - definitely the highlight of the trip. I am a big Game of Thrones fan, and the feeling of speeding towards King’s Landing will stay with me for a long time! The jet-skis were very responsive and extremely exciting to drive. Again, Đani provided a comprehensive explanation of how to use them and my friend and I found them very easy to get the hang of. Again, the route couldn’t have been better. We started in Cavtat (which we were so taken with that we visited again the next day) before heading along the coast towards Dubrovnik. After we had spent a bit of time touring around the old town (again, we had plenty of time for pictures!) we steamed over to Supetar, were we were treated to some local delicacies. The selection offered to us was fabulous and we loved having the island to ourselves and watching the sun go down.

All in all, I have very happy memories of my holiday, thanks to Beta Adventures. I was highly impressed with their organisational skills and commitment to safety and I would have no hesitation in recommending both excursions. If/when I am next in the area I will definitely take another trip with them! My only suggestion would be to sign up as early as possible in your trip, as you will undoubtedly want to go back for more!

Date of experience: June 2017
3  Thank sinkson
Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

My two teen age sons, my daughter(7) and I rented two jet skies for 20 min. We recieved excellent instructions, and the jet skies had anti collition systems, so we felt very safe. We had a lot of fun in the waves. Thanks for a great adventure.

Date of experience: July 2017
ĐANI M, Owner at AC- Beta Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2018

Thank you for a great review and 5 ⭐️

Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

Went with friends - jet-ski safari - what a great experience and fun, fun, fun!!
Highly recommended!!

Thank you for a great review and 5 ⭐️

Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

My family and I had a wonderful day visiting Dubrovnik area in a very spectacular way. What an experience!!

Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

Just perfect! The views over Dubrovnik were amazing and the restaurant chosen for the light meal on our way back was very cozy. Everything went smoothly and since we were the only ones on that tour we certainly got some "extra". Nothing negative to say!

1  Thank KatjaM877