1) Hotel room wasnt available for what we had reserved, we ha to sleep in the owners sons room for the 1st night of our stay with no shower, had to use the owners shower with no discount.
2) The owner is constantly asking you to attend cheap events that cost a lot
3) The showers in the real room we had, had a real problem with construction, the shower holder was faling away from the wall. The ceiling is very low and you hit your head all the time
4) The hotel is advertised with all rooms having a balcony, this is true to a certain level except that the balcony doesnt really allow more than 1 person at a squeeze to stand on it.
5) The bins are not emptied and in the heat this can be pretty nasty.
There is a very steep walk up the hill to the hotel, also it is very hard to find, the path is also very narrow.
The free hotel parking is not hotel parking and due to this a parking space is not gaurrenteed as promised in the advertising. The parking place is actually on the main road for a shopping arcade. Be careful.
The owner only accepts cash, no credit cards accepted, so make sure you have enough cash for the whole stay.
Dogs are allowed
The breakfast is ok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villa Adriatic is situated in the upper part of the place Mlini (7 Km from Dubrovnik center). Thanks to this location guests can enjoy a beautiful view towards the Adriatic. From the accommodation different types of beaches (sand & small pebbles) can be reached by walk in 5-10 minutes. Shops, post & bank offices (ATMs), cafes and restaurants can be found in 2-10 minutes of walk from the property. The bus-stop for the local bus-lines to Cavtat or Dubrovnik is a 2 minutes walk only. At the guest's disposal is also a secure parking which is big enough for buses too. Available are fourteen rooms with double bed, en-suite shower/WC and air-conditioning. Ten of the rooms offer sea-view and also have a balcony. On the shady and silent terrace each room has its own table and chairs. There is also one common kitchen with several fridges, and outside barbecue and a garden. Guests can reserve room only and during stay bed & breakfast (B&B) or half board can also be arranged. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Villa Adriatic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Adriatic Mlini, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Croatia