The appartments are in Soline , not Plat as advertised by cosmos and monarch. Soline is the next town to Plat. The appartments were clean, modern and very spacious with great views over the bay. The only downside is the beds are hard, the double bed is two singles zipped together and i would recomend that you pack your own pillows, the ones provided are not comfortable.
The pool area is very good and clean, although in May the pool is very cold. The free wifi and TV were good.
The location is ideal if you have a car and want to explore the area, 10 mins to Dubrovnik, 5 mins to Cavtat, both worth visiting, Montenegro is only 20 mins drive and Kotor is 1 hour drive (remember to take euros)
The restaurant on the main road (500 metres away) was good value with great service, King Konoba, which is 900 metres in Plat was a higher standard, also worth trying is the Plat Tavern, at the bottom of the hill, 1500 metres, you can look out over the beach and watch the sun set.
When we booked the holiday this accomadation was cheaper than villa plat and other local hotels, and was excellent value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amazing Accommodations, in the Dubrovnik Region! With all modern conveniences at a fraction of the cost. Close to the historic and famous Old Town of Dubrovnik and the quaint little town of Cavtat. We have a large variety of accommodations to fit your needs, we have it all, rooms, studios, apartments, bungalow, A/C, Satellite T.V. Great views of the Adriatic Sea, crystal clear pool and lots of parking. Come and visit us soon! Minutes away from the Cilipi Airport... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Marnic Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marnic Apartments Hotel Mlini
- Marnic Apartments Mlini, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Croatia