The previous reviews paint an accurate picture of Marnic Apartments (pronounced somewhere between Marnish and Marneetch). We booked as a result of reading them and weren't disappointed. Ivo and his family looked after us well and were really helpful - welcome drink, good advice on what to do, gift of own fruit, extra pillows on request and because no-one was using our room the night we left, we were able to use it all day until our flight.
We only had a studio room, but it was spacious for two people and the free wifi worked fine for us. You have to run the shower for 5-10 minutes to get hot water, but it's then fine so no problem.
The restaurant by the apartments was really good, but do check out King Konoba not too much further away - just look at it's own reviews on tripadvisor - that many 5 stars cant lie!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amazing Accommodations, in the Dubrovnik Region! With all modern conveniences at a fraction of the cost. Close to the historic and famous Old Town of Dubrovnik and the quaint little town of Cavtat. We have a large variety of accommodations to fit your needs, we have it all, rooms, studios, apartments, bungalow, A/C, Satellite T.V. Great views of the Adriatic Sea, crystal clear pool and lots of parking. Come and visit us soon! Minutes away from the Cilipi Airport... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marnic Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marnic Apartments Hotel Mlini
- Marnic Apartments Mlini, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Croatia