Hotel Elba Carlota
Eurostars Las Salinas(Caleta de Fuste)
$115
$118
$120
$92
  • Pool
Hotel Elba Sara(Caleta de Fuste)
$140
$136
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Hotel Elba Palace Golf(Caleta de Fuste)
$164
$128
Broncemar Beach(Caleta de Fuste)
$58
  • Restaurant
Villa Florida(Caleta de Fuste)(Great Value!)
$66
TripAdvisor
  • Bar/Lounge
4,434 results
All reviewselba carlotaanimation teamshopping centrepool areasea viewlovely hotelbar staffthemed nightsplenty of sunbedsevening showshalf boardplenty of choicemain restaurantcourtesy roomflight pathsmall shoppingfish
Reviewed August 18, 2013

On arrival upgraded to a suite which was great, extra room was blessing with the kids (7 and 9 year old), giving us so peace. They loved the food (as did we), and staff who were always friendly and helpful. Staff were always cleaning everywhere. Sunbeds were available to grab at 8:30 for a good shade spot, after that you may as well not bother till later in the day, or go to the beach which is great (have to pay for beach beds). I'm an early riser so sun beds not a problem. We were half board and were glad we didn't pay he extra to be AI as SPAR next door and food in hotel cheap enough and drinks in evening in club seemed to be free as staff too busy. A great hotel and holiday thanks.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Barkers1234
ELBACARLOTA, Gerente at Hotel Elba Carlota, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2013

dear family Barkers,

Thank you very much for the comments you have written about hotel Elba Carlota.
It is a great pleasure and very satisfying to see you have enjoyed your holiday here with us, and I am happy to see you have apreciated the upgrade we gave you to a suite.
I hope we msy welcome you again very soon,

Reviewed August 18, 2013

The hotel is clean and spacious if you're unfortunate enough to get a ground floor room as we did there will be no view whatsoever and the noise of people constantly scraping wooden chairs across a tiled floor above is horrendous..food cold even if you are the first through the door of the restaurant and yes all the loungers at the pool have towels on them even before breakfast is served?don't join the fidelity program it's pointless (express check in best rooms free upgrade etc)we are members and emailed the hotel twice before our arrival and had replies to both emails but on arrival where told they didn't know we where members?girl at reception told us come back tomorrow and maybe we can move your room thrd day here and still not moved..shame really as it could be so much better,we have friends and relatives who have all stayed at this hotel and gave it rave reviews???

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank DocandAnnemarie

dear sir / madam,

I would like to take this opertunity to thank you for writing a review about our hotel.
I am sorry to see you mention some issues you have had,
I regret you say that beiing a fidelity member is pointless, I am sure you are aware of the fact that upgrades and other benefits that come with beiing a fidelity member are acording to availibility, and we are in the peak of summerseason, so that makes giving free upgrades a little difficult sometimes.
If there are upgrades for exapmle late checkuts available, you as a fidelity member have our main priority. All our staff is here to help and if we were not able to change your room, it is because we have no other way.
I am sorry to see the way you feel about our hotel, but surely your friends and relatives giving us rave reviews must say something?

Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

We stayed over the spring bank holiday, on first sight of the hotel we were impressed. Check in was very efficient at reception, explaining all the rules of the hotel.

Our room was lovely, very modern and clean. The bed was huge! I was glad I chose the sea view as we had a great balcony view of the coast and pool area, some rooms had a view only of the side roads.

We went all inclusive which was fantastic, the choices at meal times were always varied and always freshly cooked fish and meat available. Likewise with the drinks there was always a great choice, the wines being particularly nice, you could even have a glass of cava by the pool!

The pool area was the same as every other hotel, even though there were signs about not putting towels out to reserve beds people still did it!

Entertainment wise, in the day it was good, lots of different things to do, and the entertainment staff weren't pushy when asking if you wanted to join in or not. At night we went to the room where the shows took place but was put off by the seats all placed facing the stage and not around individual tables, so we never saw any of the shows. Upstairs was another bar, this was ok but lacked atmosphere really, it was nicer to sit outside with the candle lit tables.

We did try the beach outside the hotel but were put off by the wind! We also ventured into the local town which is about a 20 minute walk, it wasn't that brilliant and made us glad that our hotel was so nice that we didn't have to venture out again!

All in all I would recommend this hotel, we had a great holiday here and was very impressed with the hotel, although I wouldn't go back in May again as the weather was quite cold for most of the day and then suddenly turn hot about midday.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Louise M

dear Miss Louise,

Thank you very much for writing a review about hotel Elba Carlota.
I am very happy to see you have enjoyed your holiday with us, and seeing you write that you were very impressed with our hotel makes me very proud, you review is very satisfying to read indeed!
You say you don´t want to come back in May as you think it is still too cold, mayebe you should come back in September, where there is normally less wind and the temperatures are higher.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

we went in May 2013 and we never have been before in a chain hotel, well..it was amazing! All the staff has been very friendly but a special THANKS goes to a girl from the reception, Leatizia. She speaks 4 languages, she was always with a smile and she looked after my mum and me so well that I bought her a bottle of champagne to say Thanks. The hotel is on the beach, you do not find anything closer that this. The food was good, the all included was real and the rooms were big and clean. We had an amazing week, thanks again to all the staff. Silvia

Room Tip: Avoid rooms facing the pool and the bar, the late night music won't let you sleep; we had our room changed and it was fine.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank sun s
ELBACARLOTA, Gerente at Hotel Elba Carlota, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

dear Miss Silvia,

Thank you very much for the nice words you have written about our hotel, our services and our staff.
Our main goal is to satisfy our clients, so I am very happy to read from your review that we have succeeded!
I will make sure to pass the good notice to Letitia and all the other members of our staff,as they will all be very happy to read your review as wel.
I hope we may welcome you again very soon,

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Went to Elba Carlota just myself and my partner (left kids at home) this hotel is AMAZING. Food great, staff are all happy and friendly. Our room was lovely. Its a very clean and pretty hotel. Lots to do on site and outside the hotel. The beach is just out the (Locked) back gate. I will be coming back here next year with my kids. As the childrens entertainment is brilliant (Yes i know its sad that although i went away with my kids i watched the kids entertainment)! Only a 10 minute taxi (13euros) from airport, planes do go over head but they are not a pain and i actually found it really interesting.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank PMA26PMA
ELBACARLOTA, Gerente at Hotel Elba Carlota, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

dear sir / madam,

Thank you very much fpr the review you have written about hotel Elba Carlota.
I am very happy and very proud to read you and your partner have enjoyed and apreciated your holiday here with us!
I am even more happy to see you are planning to come back with your children next year.
If there is anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable, please let us know!