“Very Chilled, Happy Place, with good Salads!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mazunte
Posada del Arquitecto
London, United Kingdom
“Very Chilled, Happy Place, with good Salads!”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

I stayed at Posada del Arquitecto for one night only, and I wish I had been there for longer. A very chilled place, with lovely people running it, in what seems to be a very spiritual part to Mexico. I only wish I'd been there a bit longer.

Room Tip: Take a look around them all.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank J54321

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Alvaro Obregón, Distrito Federal, Mexico
Reviewed May 2, 2012

Whenever you look for that amazing view, kind people providing an excellent service, you aim for this one.

Room Tip: Ask for "EL mirador" or "La playa" Bungalows. Try a Snack on "La estrella F...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed May 1, 2012

When we arrived we received a very unfriendly welcome with the French owner/manager telling us to just look at the board and choose a room. The board just says the name of a room with the price not telling you anything about the rooms. About to walk off we told him his board wasn't telling us anything, a friendly lady (not sure if she worked there or not) started explaining some of the rooms and because of her he seems to become a little bit nicer and showed us two rooms. I was unsure I wanted to give my money to someone with such bad customer service, but I really liked the Sol Cabana which had a nice view and outdoor shower, plus I was a little scared the guy would yell at me if we didn't take the room for wasting his time.
Anyway it was a nice stay here, just with a frosty welcome.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank LeeLee83_10
Belleville
Reviewed April 17, 2012

nice, very very nice.....10 meters from the see....from the bar i saw many times dolphins and whales....the staff is sometimes unpolite but i can understand that they have to much work.....

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
Helena, Montana
Reviewed March 31, 2012

We stayed here with our 6 year-old son! We loved our room (Alban)! It provided enough privacy for our family and was so unique, artistic and organic! Wonderful views of the ocean and conveniently located next to the beach and the best restaurants in town, including the one at arquitecto! Everyone at the arquitecto was welcoming to our whole family!

Room Tip: Alban and Brisa are great.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Jamie A
Brussels, Belgium
Reviewed March 9, 2012

I loved all our travel in Mexico, but this is a place I could go back to. Several times! An absolute haven. Beautifully constructed site, rooms all individually designed, cosy open dining space, looking out over the sea. Very good Italian cappucinno's and in this place in Mexico, the fresh pasta is better than in some Roman trattorias I'v been to.

En plus: going home, I forgot my Identity card and bank card. When I wrote them an email on return, they had kept it safe, and sent it to my home address. So very good and friendly service as well.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Puerto Escondido
Reviewed March 6, 2012

I loved staying in this place. It is very beautiful and the people are great too. I hope I can go back soon.
I´m also very grateful with the restaurant´s service for having every body "hanging out" there, as if it was a beautiful communal space near the beach without the pressure of having to consume. It makes one feel at home.
Thank you so much.

Room Tip: The ocean view ones are great!
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mazunte
ZOA Hotel
#2 of 16 in Mazunte
Casa Pan de Miel
Casa Pan de Miel
#1 of 6 in Mazunte

Been to Posada del Arquitecto? Share your experiences!