“Wonderful place, great location”
Review of Terra Complex

Terra Complex
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Razlog
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I was there in the Summer. The place is great. The view to the golf course and the mountains is amazing. I have never been to a place with a nicer look when you open the window or go out to the terrace. The food is good, abundant and varied. Each evening we had a few different types of meals which was very good because each member of my family has difererent taste. The inner swimminng pool was wormer and was good for the darker days, and the temperature of the one outside is just fine for the hot weather. The chaise-longue and the unmbrella were free and the bar was close to the pool so we could have a cup of coffee or other drink. The stuff was friendly and the cleanliness was on a high level. I will go back there some day (may be in the winter this time). It was a great holiday week.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Ivaylo T

Reviewed October 31, 2012

We had a great time, absolutely loved it!

We stayed at Terra Complex in September and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The views from our apartment (equipped with i-pod station and DVD) of the golf course and the mountains are exceptional.

The hotel has a lovely outdoor pool with mountain views where we spent some of our time and large indoor pool and jacuzzi.

The food was a very good quality and the staff was professional. We booked one of the 3 days terra active package where we had organized quad biking, horse riding and spa treatments package at very good value.

I would definitely recommended it.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Snezhana Y
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I have now twice stayed at this beautiful resort and must say that it ranks very highly as a desination and facility. The building has a great and welcoming ambiance. The restauarant and bar area is vibrant and the food is good and excellent value. My wife is a spa devotee and the facilities offered here are excellent and such good value. My days being fleeced in Western European ski resorts are certainly over. I found this development when the recession blew in so it is one good thing to come out of the downturn. I have visited once in ski season and once in the summer months and can say that if offers year round value and I can commend it to young families and couples alike.

Room Tip: Do make sure you get a room with views to the mountains. They are spectacular views and worth paying...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank dom h
Reviewed October 31, 2012

We frequently holiday in Bansko and have stayed in a fair few hotels in our time. Terra Complex (previous name White Fir Resort) is by a long way the number one destination. It competes very well on price (prices are cheap in the region) but it could charge far more.

Huge well appointed apartments with balconies overlooking a Championship Golf Course with the snow mountains behind. Unreal.

You have your own kitchenette and ensuite bedrooms. We wouldn't bother cooking however - the restaurant downstairs if first class and great value for money.

Very friendly helpful staff. All speak decent English.

ps - don't stay in Bansko town. Very busy and noisy. This place is only 5 mins away but is very secluded and peaceful.

Room Tip: Make sure you get south facing - ideally in Pirin House.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jon I
Reviewed October 25, 2012

We've stayed with a friends family for 3 nights and we liked it a lot.. We've booked one bedroom apartments on HB package.. The place is nice and clean with well furnished living room and large bathroom . The bedroom is pretty small though. There is a full kitchen (washing machine, coffee maker, stove, etc) which is good for families with small kids.. Food was enough and was good cooked.. There was a brunch one of the days (included in the package) - BBQ and beer a few km from the hotel in the mountains. Very nice and well organized...Outside pool is pretty small ..The staff is very friendly ..

Room Tip: with mountain view
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank GeorgiP
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Pros: staff, fantastic view from the room (i think it is the best in Bansko/Razlog region), great pools, very low price, free wifi

Cons: shared terrace, bad beds, breakfast is like 2 star hotel, no mini-bar

Room Tip: Ask for a room with view over golf complex
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank milemobile
Reviewed August 20, 2012

On approaching the hotel I had some misgivings about the location as the area all seemed a little unfinished. However, once inside the smart lobby things began to look up. The whole place is very spacious and light, with plenty of comfortable seating and a small lobby bar. I was travelling on business with my youngest son, aged 14, so chose this hotel as it had a pool and some self-catering facilities. What I didn’t expect was for the apartment we were given to be so large and well-appointed. My son had a massive double bedroom with his own luxury en-suite. I had a similarly-sized double room with access to the second bathroom. In between was a kitchen and lounge, off which was a balcony with what I can only describe as possibly the best mountain view from a hotel ever. The pool and spa facilities were all top notch. The 20m indoor pool area also had a Jacuzzi, together with plenty of loungers. In the same area were a sauna and steam room, together with many different treatment rooms. Outside were more loungers and another pool. We only ate in the restaurant once, but there was plenty of choice and the food was a reasonably priced for a hotel.
Although the hotel is situated some distance from Bansko, it is only a 15 minute journey by taxi and after making the trip into town one morning I quickly decided that I was happier out where the hotel was. I’ve stayed in Bansko in the ski season and the place is heaving. This location is much more peaceful and relaxing and if I ever go back skiing again in the winter it is out here I’ll stay. I’m told the hotel lays on regular shuttle buses and can also help you with ski passes and equipment. The weather during our short stay was beautiful and I’d certainly consider a summer break here. It is outstanding vale for money and the management clearly has aspirations to deliver a true four-star experience.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing South over the golf course
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank 1000roomnights
Also consider these accommodations in or near Razlog
Balkan Jewel Resort & Spa
Pirin River Ski, Fun & Family
Murite Club Hotel
Murite Club Hotel
#3 of 10 in Razlog
Premier Luxury Mountain Resort, Bansko
St. Ivan Rilski - Hotel, SPA & Apartments
Lucky Bansko Aparthotel Spa & Relax

Been to Terra Complex? Share your experiences!