“big day out!”

Razlog Valley Tours
Ranked #1 of 6 things to do in Razlog
More attraction details
Owner description: Off Road Mountain Buggies, guided tours from Razlog/Bansko in the Rila mountains. Half day or full days, BBQ by mountain lakes or fresh trout at a mountain Mehana by the stream.
Reviewed April 13, 2014

I took my guests from Chalet Isabella out with John for the day and they all loved it. Great views, loads of muddy fun and constant support from John. We took kids with us and they didn't stop talking about it all night.

All reviews
"buggies"
in 31 reviews
"holiday"

Reviewed March 24, 2014

It was my first buggy ride and now I can't wait for my next buggy tour. John give us excellent guidance and took several great photos during our ride. The tour went through different types of terrain and incline, this greatly contributed to experience the fun in handling a buggy in different situations. If you are in the Bansko or Razlog area I definitely recommend you to try it, you will be delighted how much fun is. Finally two advises, if you happen to go through puddles, go full speed, after that you will be muddy and wet, maybe also cold, but the memories are just priceless. Also during the ride use your sunglasses or ski mask to prevent dust going into your eyes.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

We decided to take a days break from the slopes but wanted to do something a little different. Popped to the info centre in Bansko and booked an hours off road buggy trip. We had so much fun and John was a superb guide and very friendly! Definitely recommend to anyone whilst in Bansko!

Reviewed March 12, 2014

We had one hour in very cold conditions, snow coming down and driving through trails on open land and in forests. Lots of mud and deep puddles. Myself and three other lads. Had an incredible time, great fun, soaking wet and a tad cold. Just what we wanted. John was brilliant, he wasn't sure if we would want to go out on the day due to the conditions but was happy to oblige. He provided extra water proofs and plastic bags to protect us from most of the mud etc. He led us round, took great photos and basically couldn't have done more. Highly recommend as a fun alternative to a mornings skiing/boarding.
An hour was long enough in the conditions, I guess longer would be good on a warm summers day!!

See more reviews
Reviewed February 23, 2014

My brother, niece and I had planned a skidoo trip but due to lack of snow we decided to take a trip on the buggies. We are so glad we did. The buggies were very sturdy and much more fun than the skidoos. John knows exactly where to take you and enhances all the fun. We never stopped laughing. My niece who is only 14 easily managed to drive the skidoo with a little padding to reach the accelerator. Would definitely recommend and would love to do again as the views too are amazing