“Great for a Hangover!”
Review of Edwards

Edwards
Ranked #1 of 30 Restaurants in Halesworth
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Edwards is a small family run eatery right in the middle of Halesworth, serving traditional homemade lunches cakes and pastries all food is made fresh on the premises, we offer a large selection of Gluten Free and free wifi. We also have a alcohol licences. We now serve food all day on Thursdays 12pm till 7.30pm.
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Went here for the first time last weekend and was immediately greated by warm and friendly staff. We were served promptly and had a great laugh with the owner Karen and the great waitress Georgia. Food was SO good and very reasonable price! There was quite a few of us and we all agreed that it is now our morning-after-party location. Thanks karen your a babe, see you after the next party!

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Fabulous place to eat and staff so accommodating, Food is amazing here, fabulous home cooked meals with daily specials. I love that fact when I phone up for my take away order, Karen always knows what I fancy and if it is not on the menu, Kevin will make it for us! They also make the BEST Lemon Meringue Pie you have ever tasted if you visit Edwards and it is on the Menu this is a MUST you will not be disappointed

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Great place to pop into for coffee or Dinner. Their Sunday dinners are very popular and unlike many other restaurants they are happy for you to take your dinner home with you and return the plate at a later date. This allows you to eat it when you like and take as much time over your food as you want.

The only downside to Edwards is its narrow lay out which means you have the problem of getting too close up and personal with other diners.

Always busy & very popular with the older generation.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Fabulous food, freshly prepared & great value!
We really enjoy a Sunday breakfast, they even do a yummy vegetarian fry up.
Edwards also caters brilliantly for Coeliacs.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

I live local and have eaten in Edwards numerous of times. I've had a good selection of the food they have on offer.

I am often in town with my friends for breakfast, we won't go anywhere else other than Edwards. Their breakfast is excellent!! I don't like the smoked bacon but the very pleasant staff are more than happy to swap it for something else. On occasions when I've asked for something that's not on the menu, they are more than happy to oblige.

Edwards always have a good selection of cakes on offer, and if your lucky enough before they all go, they have sausage rolls on offer too, that I would recommend. The pastry is lovely and quality of meat inside is excellent.
Having sampled quite a few of the cakes on offer, my favourite has to be the viennese whirl - melts in your mouth with every bite!!

I've also experienced sunday roast, (booking is advisable as they were very busy) again, an Excellent service!!
I had the roast beef, it was cooked to perfection!! Even my children ate all their meat with no chewing issues. One of my daughters (aged 8) even asked me if I could cook pork at home as good as hers was. - I can only try! The roast came with a selection of vegetables and cauliflower cheese - all were lovely and cooked exactly to my liking (not too hard, but not soft).

I would recommend Edwards to anyone I know, whether they be going for breakfast, Sunday roast or just tea & scones. It's a Fantastic place to eat, with very friendly staff, excellent quality food any all at very reasonable prices.

Hats off to the chef Kevin - he does an excellent job!!

Safe to say I will be visiting Edwards again very soon!