“one latte to go”
Review of Edwards

Edwards
Ranked #1 of 30 Restaurants in Halesworth
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Edwards is a small family run eatery right in the middle of Halesworth, serving traditional homemade lunches cakes and pastries all food is made fresh on the premises, we offer a large selection of Gluten Free and free wifi. We also have a alcohol licences. We now serve food all day on Thursdays 12pm till 7.30pm.
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I just had one latte to go and you know what, it was one of the best cups of coffee I've had in a while. The proprietor Karen is an amazing multi-tasker, she takes orders, answers the phone, greets customers, brings food, makes just one coffee all at the same time and never seems to be flustered.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

I have been going to Edwards for just over a year now & I have to say I'm hooked, the scones are the lightest I can ever remember having, the roasts are just fabulous, the veg are seasonal and cooked to perfection and they make the coffee just how I like it. The service and atmosphere are right up there with the food, always a warm welcome and good conversation. If you have not been you really are missing out!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

It Ticks all the boxes! This review is from The Man in Blue! Full English Breakfast to die for!!! Fresh, luxurious cakes and scones every day. Special lunches - best to book for Sundays. Kevin is the genius in the kitchen, Karen very much the Front of House. Banter and Laughter, very friendly staff. You will come out smiling even if its raining! Donuts on Friday, Yum Yum. Have you been yet? Why not...........GO!!!!
The Man in Blue

Reviewed May 12, 2013

went in for a sunday roast and as well as being home cooked and delicious i was able to enjoy gluten free yorkshires and gravy. excellent service and obviously well used by locals, we will return!

Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

Popped in for a cup of tea & pastry and it was just what I needed!! Lovely happy staff and always pleased to see you. Froma cuppa to a main meal, it all looked good to me.