Fantastic hotel with great food and staff, great location in the little village of Winchelsea across from the local church.Room was a good size with a very comfortable bed and good decor,well thought out modern shower room & WC.Varied menu of great food ( don't order to much as portions are on the large size ) at good price, cosy large log fire. Only stayed 1 night as we were on a walking holiday but will be back next year for a weekend break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The warmest of welcomes awaits you at the New Inn. This 18th century coaching inn in the ancient town of Winchelsea offers beautiful boutique letting rooms, delicious traditional British pub food including local specialities, real ales, a great selection of international wines and spirits, plus a log fire in the winter and an extensive beer garden for light snacks in the summer. We are also dog and child friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your New Inn Winchelsea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Inn Winchelsea Hotel Winchelsea
- New Inn Winchelsea East Sussex