We stopped here for a sunday cavery on our way back to Rye... we found all the staff extremely helpfull and understanding of our needs and requirements with a 9 year old with special needs....also we all enjoyed a great carvery will recomend to our friends and will definitely visit again....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge at Winchelsea offers its guests the perfect base to explore the beautiful 1066 countryside and historic sites. Situated between Rye and Hastings with ample free onsite parking. There are fantastic walks from our doorstep including the ‘1066 country walk’. 28 modern en-suite guest rooms, bar and restaurant, free wi-fi and free parking. Room price includes continental breakfast. The contemporary restaurant is open seven days a week serving a wide range of delicious dishes, including an excellent carvery every Sunday. Our menu changes to reflect the seasons and offers dishes for all tastes and budgets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your The Lodge at Winchelsea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Winchelsea Hotel Winchelsea
- Winchelsea Hotel East Sussex
- Winchelsea Motel East Sussex
- The Lodge At Winchelsea East Sussex