We have just had an amazing weekend break at the Winchelsea Lodge Motel. It was completely faultless from our arrival to our departure!
The staff were very welcoming, friendly and truly professional. We felt so relaxed, safe and at ease here.
Our room was spotless, comfortable, and very well equipped. i.e. Tea and coffee making facilities, toiletries and hairdryer. I also requested an iron and ironing board which was brought to my room immediately.
There was a wide range of cereals on offer and the full English was delicious!
This is a very well run motel due to the manager Toby and his incredible staff, all of whom obviously work extremely hard to make the guests have a perfect stay!
Thank you to all of you. Sheila Hone
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge at Winchelsea offers its guests the perfect base to explore the beautiful 1066 countryside and historic sites. Situated between Rye and Hastings with ample free onsite parking. There are fantastic walks from our doorstep including the ‘1066 country walk’. 28 modern en-suite guest rooms, bar and restaurant, free wi-fi and free parking. Room price includes continental breakfast. The contemporary restaurant is open seven days a week serving a wide range of delicious dishes, including an excellent carvery every Sunday. Our menu changes to reflect the seasons and offers dishes for all tastes and budgets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your The Lodge at Winchelsea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Winchelsea Hotel Winchelsea
- Winchelsea Hotel East Sussex
- Winchelsea Motel East Sussex
- The Lodge At Winchelsea East Sussex