“Worth a visit!!!”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“Worth a visit!!!”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Fabulous food and service and really reasonably priced!
We had a great time and will most certainly be returning!

• Visited April 2013

Bromley, United Kingdom
“Average but OK”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I go to the Blue Bengal with a group of friends every few months or so. It seems the sort of place well suited to a bunch of blokes but I'm not sure I would go with my family or just my wife.

The food is good, the service is OK. The toilets are totally inadequate and not very clean.

For a 'blokes night out', I would recommend it but others should treat it with caution.

• Visited January 2013
“Exactly what you expect! :)”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We go here every couple months or so and it's always the same; lovely service, good food, clean restaurant.

You won't get contemporary Indian cuisine
or something new and innovative - but you will get yummy standard Indian-British cuisine.

Try the Bengal Chicken and the yummy Samosas.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“its been changed again!!!!”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

though there were some negetive reviews about blue bengal, we (group of four) planned a meal at blue bengal. we used to dine in this restaurant few years ago. it was fine. the service was good and the food tastes great. the food arrived on reasonable time and came with a big smile too. it seems like the old blue bengal is back again. they must have improved in their kitchen. i appreciate the changes they have taken. good luck blue bengal.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank chandan2050
“FANTASTIC!!!!!!”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I booked this for my daughters 16th Birthday, All together there was 16 of us. The service was second to none! My daughter was treated like a Princess all night. The food was AMAZING!!!!!! We were not rushed (which was a big worry of mine!) All in all I would definatley book this restaurant again without Hesitation. I would also recomened the mint chicken dish! Also the price was good, not expensive at all! I have seen a few bad reveiews on here but I cant understand it! Thats why i felt i had to write a review as it was a great night to remember. THANKYOU BLUE BENGAL STAFF!!
LOVELY!!