“Exactly what you expect! :)”
Review of Blue Bengal

Blue Bengal
Ranked #4 of 61 Restaurants in Carshalton
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We go here every couple months or so and it's always the same; lovely service, good food, clean restaurant.

You won't get contemporary Indian cuisine
or something new and innovative - but you will get yummy standard Indian-British cuisine.

Try the Bengal Chicken and the yummy Samosas.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

though there were some negetive reviews about blue bengal, we (group of four) planned a meal at blue bengal. we used to dine in this restaurant few years ago. it was fine. the service was good and the food tastes great. the food arrived on reasonable time and came with a big smile too. it seems like the old blue bengal is back again. they must have improved in their kitchen. i appreciate the changes they have taken. good luck blue bengal.

1  Thank chandan2050
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I booked this for my daughters 16th Birthday, All together there was 16 of us. The service was second to none! My daughter was treated like a Princess all night. The food was AMAZING!!!!!! We were not rushed (which was a big worry of mine!) All in all I would definatley book this restaurant again without Hesitation. I would also recomened the mint chicken dish! Also the price was good, not expensive at all! I have seen a few bad reveiews on here but I cant understand it! Thats why i felt i had to write a review as it was a great night to remember. THANKYOU BLUE BENGAL STAFF!!
LOVELY!!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

My boyfriend and I wanted to go out for a curry, and we came across this lovely Indian restaurant in Carshalton High Street. Although it was quite late and we had not booked, we were made to feel very welcome. The service was excellent and we never felt rushed. We ordered our meal which was delicious. I thoroughly recommend the Lamb Dhansak! The waiter was very helpful as my boyfriend was unsure what to choose & they made him a tailor made curry to his liking! I loved the authentic flavours and nothing was too much trouble.We thought the prices were very reasonable too! We will definitely be back for more and so pleased to discover such a fabulous Indian restaurant so local to where we live.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Went with a group of friends..what a delight! !..group of 6 of us went and my friends always rave about this place!!..best ever shalicck ive had. ..yummy andtender...friendly staff...great music. ..atmosphere buzzing. ..GREAT NITE OUT....THANK YOU! !!...