“Great buzzing place”

Strada - Hitchin
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of Hitchin on Sun Street, Strada is the ideal spot for leisurely lattes and post-shopping snacks, not to mention fantastic Italian cuisine perfect for any time of day. Strada Hitchin is a part of the well-known group of contemporary Italian restaurants located on the high street serving good quality, simple, freshly prepared dishes using the finest seasonal produce available. The menus offer hand stretched pizzas, fresh pastas and risotto, as well as grilled meat and fish dishes.
Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

Meet a friend for supper . Fantastic service food was hot a tasty the staff were frendly and it want to pricey
I always enjoy strada and hitchin is as good as the rest will go back .

Reviewed February 7, 2013

My partner and I went to this restaurant and had a perfect meal. The food was lovely and very tasty, the staff were extremely friendly and polite and the service was quick. The restaurant was clean and the atmosphere was great. Will definitely be returning.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Very enjoyable lunch, this restaurant has good food and great staff. The busy and efficient manageress and waiter made this a cut above what you may normally expect. Sea bass was very good.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

We always find we have a nice meal in this restaurant. I know it is a chain but the food is always reliable and the staff are friendly without getting in the way. This is our fail safe for when we can't decide where to go. Never had a bad meal!! Love the chicken with rosemary potatoes.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

"I have an allergy to garlic I announced" and the reply was what I wanted to hear - "We cook everything fresh so we can leave out the garlic on any dish!" Believe me there are not many places around where you will hear that and only last week we were in a four star hotel where every starter and every main course contained garlic - so they made me a salad! The food was hot, very tasty and served by attentive and enthusiastic waiters. My wife and I are picky, but there was nothing here to complain about - well done everyone, we will be back very soon.