“Excellent Food & Superb Service!!!”
Review of The Croft - CLOSED

The Croft
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

A warm and friendly welcome awaits for you here along with a wonderful menu and relaxing surroundings. My family and I enjoyed a drink in the bar before moving into the restaurant for a meal where the food cannot be faulted - burgers and steaks recommended! I strongly urge everyone to visit and enjoy an all round first class experience.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

We have been frequenting The Croft ever since it opened, and it quickly beat out the other drinking/dining establishments and became our regular place to visit (and we tried them all). Whether it was to meet up for drinks, a spontaneous lunch, wine with friends, or a nice dinner with the family, The Croft really suits every occasion and continually exceeds our expectations. The staff is phenomenal, which if that was all they had going for them I would be happy, but their food & atmosphere is great as well so that it is why we love this place and is our all around favorite place to go. The crowd is pleasant, which is nice to be around. Steve & Ollie really know how to run the place, and have set a high standard for Hitchin, which I think the other restaurants could (and should!) learn a thing or two from. If you are in Hitchin and want a great overall experience (staff, food, atmosphere, price), this is the place to go. You really wont be disappointed!!

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Was brought a voucher for here from our daughter and we really enjoyed a wonderful meal in a lovely restaurant which had such a nice atmosphere. The food was excellent and staff were so nice a really delightful experience, will visit again without a doubt!!

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Great food, excellant service and good value. The croft makes the burger a special treat, good offer mid week.

Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Despite being fairly local I hadn't heard of this restaurant let alone eaten there, however I recently ate here using a Group On Voucher. It was a lovely meal with generous sized portions - I had the Croft Burger which was yummy.

Would like to go back when there are other diners as it felt wierd with only us there!