See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 18, 2016 via mobile

This is the second time we've stayed here and the host is lovely. Friendly, welcome and didn't mind at all when we turned up early. First time we booked over the phone, second online, and both easily done.

Room three is spacious and with an en suite and tea/coffee - you couldn't ask for more! Four poster bed, couch, wardrobe and TV, all very clean and tidy. Shower has good pressure and there's soap/shampoo samples and clean towels.

Free WiFi is a massive plus.

Breakfast is ya typical "full Welsh" which is just what you need before a day of fishing and sightseeing!

Would fully recommend to all.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
liverpoolhouse, Owner at Liverpool House, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2016

Thank you very very much for your kind words. I look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed August 7, 2016

The woman who owned the b&b served my 13 year old daughter with such bad attitude, was very rude to her 2x. My daughter forgot the key to open the door so she had to ring the bell and the elderly woman raised her voice saying "you should of called your mom", "why didn't you call your mom. For you woke me up" and it was only 22:00 hrs. In the morning i went to the shop to come back that my daughter was then with all our luggage in the living room in her pyjamas. When I asked my daughter why she was there she said the women kicked her out of the room and complained on the way the towels were dirty. The towels were dirty from the dog being dried as we didn't want our dog to ruin the furniture as it was raining the night of th carnival. When I went to pay this woman said nothing to myself nor my partner. I was appalled by the way she was speaking to my daughter behind my back. Why couldn't she have spoken to me if there was a problem? Apart from that the room was lovely but very old dated. When we return next year we will definitely consider where we stay.

Room tip: The family room.
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank mrsgb2016
Reviewed July 4, 2016 via mobile

Absolutely lovely, I felt so at home there and my room was extremely comfortable. Would come and stay again anytime I visit the area. I brought my dog and it was very easy.
Such a kind host also.
Over all a very quaint and delightful stay. Would recommend to anyone.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 19, 2016

An older style B&B with a lovely host. Room was OK for an overnight stay. Clean and tidy and a nice breakfast provided. Close to shops and a laundrette just up street. Street light lit our room overnight as curtains were thin. Value for money. Good off street parking. Petrol opposite. Double bed which was too small for us.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 19, 2016 via mobile

This is one of my favourite places to stay when in mid Wales. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The breakfast is great. The host is friendly. I always book in at Liverpool House and I have always had a lovely welcome here.

Date of stay: March 2016