We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in St Margaret's at Cliffe
St Margaret's Bay Holiday Park - Park Resorts
Seaford, United Kingdom
“Teamstars”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

This website seems mainly concerned with the condition of the caravan chalet etc so I will start by saying that our 2 bed bungalow was lovely. I took my daughter and her friend and it was perfect for us, clean tidy, comfy sofa and ready made beds set in a peaceful well kept holiday park.
What insiperd me to write this review is the talented hard working Teamstars Beckii and Nige are such a tremendous hit with the kids and adults. They organise daily games and present stunningly engaging nightly entertainment. Its so refreshing to see talented entertainers presenting a quality show which caters for every age and obviosly enjoying it so much themselves. If I want a holiday to remember I will choose Park Resorts St Margerets Bay because I know my kids will come back with great memouries of the fun they had in the Langdon Tavern with the Teamstars. The accomodation, the weather and the local attractions etc may drift into insignificance as the years go by but Nige and Becky will be remembered by my kids for many years to come.

1 Thank PeterQuinnNathan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Nottingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

justreturned after a brilliant 4 night stay here we booked into a "bronze caravan" and if first impressions were anything to go by then we were in for a great holiday. the van was all we expected and more v clean and well presented it was a joy to behold and was more than the usual bronze type caravan
the facilities were great apart from the jacuzzi which was broken but there was one available in the "spa" along with sauna's and the like
the club was a little small by usual Park Resorts standards but the entertainment with Nigel and Bekki was superb they kept all the little ones going and we grown ups could really appreciate the rest of the show
Disco was great fun especially for someone like me who hates bingo
but they saved the best until last when they did a 20minute spot of a mystery magic show which was superb and they proved that they are a great asset to such a small site these guys should be promoted some time ASAP as they well deserved it seeing as there was only 12-20 people in the room on any one night but next weeks bank holiday should show them in their true light as being first class entertainers
the only downside was the camp shop which to be perfectly honest smelt fusty and the prices were way too high even though we are a captive audience also the bar prices were a tad too high for a beer drinker like me even the cheapest beer was not available £3.15 for Boddy's as opposed to £3.40 for a pint of excellent Bass
the arcade and I say this reservedly had only 7 machines which did not work very well but hey ho it saved me a few bob but this is really not big enough for even a site as small as this one is but please don't let a grumpy old codger like me put you off going here, this site is definitely worth the money and I would recommend it to anyone wanting a quiet time in very pleasant surroundings
I cannot comment about the food in the restaurant as we did not use it at all buyt St Margarets bay ticks all the boxes for me give it a whirl if can

1 Thank roadheader
Brighton
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

Just returned from a 2 night stay at the Park Resort, St.Margarets.

Overall I was very impressed with the stay. The grounds are extremely well kept and the accommodation is spread out nicely. We were staying in a "bronze" standard chalet. If I'm honest I would have liked a higher standard, however as dog owners this is the only standard available to us. However the chalet was very clean, just in need of a good refurbishment.

The staff were very helpful and a special thanks goes to Andy on reception who went the extra mile to find a more fussy member of our group who would only use a shower(only bath in chalet) ! He also recommended the breakfast and it was very nice ! Thanks Andy.

Overall the site is very pleasant and we weren't subjected to any sales pitches. We were able to take some lovely dog walks along the white cliffs of Dover.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Kent UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

My family and I stayed at St Margarets and were very impressed with the caravan which is probably the best we have stayed in! It was spotlessly clean and had everything we needed including decking and outdoor furniture to eat outdoors (although the weather wasnt warm enough to do this). The kids loved the pool and the location is an ideal base for visiting all the surrounding areas and attractions. We usually book our holidays through the big companys but I booked this one through www.directholidayhomes.co.uk after being recommended by a friend. It worked out a lot cheaper and seemed to be much more personal as it was great being able to have contact with the owner directly. I will certainly be booking this way again and would recommend to anyone.

1 Thank Vicky A
Northampton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

I really enjoyed my time at St Margarets, at the time the weather was not too great but the entertainment made up for it as my kids were with me. The entertainments manager was fantastic and my kids loved every second of it! I was really happy with the accommodation that we were in, 10/10 for cleanliness! The staff were extremely helpful and friendly, Kelly who worked as the cleaner was fantastic and catered to our needs with some good knowledge of the local area for us. We have booked again for next year, the receptionist Brooke was very helpful and booked us in for next year where we are paying the same amount as we did this year! Overall it was a memorable and enjoyable holiday for us and we can't wait to come back next year. Thank you to all of the team at St Margaret's Bay Holiday Park!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

Had a lovely stay at park resorts st margarets. We especially enjoyed our Sunday carvery. Food was lovely and chef russell was really helpful. Would recommend the food. The whole restaurant was very clean and tidy and staff very helpful. Would recommend to friends and family. We stayed in a gold caravan which was very nice and very spacious. All the staff on the site were very polite and helpful.

• Stayed May 2013
Eastbourne
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

Where do I start... first impressions of St Margaret's Bay site were good, well maintained and tidy. The reception staff were friendly and as we were a bit early for check in the lady directed us to the bar whilst we waited (can't remember her name but she had stars tattooed on her wrist). once we'd checked in we where given directions to our caravan and couldn't have hoped for more. Nice location, a few minutes walk from the club house but so quiet at night. The caravan had a veranda going half way round the caravan with two lockable gates either end. We had our 15 month old son with us so this just added extra safety as he is very much the little adventurer. Once inside it was clean and smelt fresh. There was a spacious lounge with flat screen wall mounted TV & DVD player separate sofa, armchairs and coffee table. The kitchen was large with dining table/chairs, fridge freezer, cooker and washing machine/dryer. two twin bedrooms and a double bedroom with en-suite toilet. A separate shower and toilet also.Timed Gas central heating which was good for the chilly evenings. The entertainment was good for children and adults. Nigel & Bekki were friendly approachable and after the first time meeting them they knew your name. We caught a magic act (The Strangely Unusual) which was good with plenty of audience participation.
The first day we arrived we decided to go to the New inn for lunch but unfortunately it was closed awaiting new management, so we went to the Coastgaurd which was still slow with service as other reviews have stated. So we decided to go back to St Margarets for some food. A little worried as I had read that the food wasn't all that....how wrong these reviewers were. A good selection, reasonably priced and well cooked. Very pleased we decided to go back.
ATTRACTIONS: Dover Castle is amazing. Perhaps a little overpriced but still well worth the visit.Canterbury is so lovely but again quite expensive but the river trip (By the Weavers) was worth the money and was a nice way to end the day. Dover Cliffs are beautiful and the views are fantastic.
The swimming pool, sauna and jacuzzi were clean and spacious.
All in all we had a lovely holiday and would recommend it to anyone with children or to those who don't.
Only two negatives (if you want to call them that):
1) The seal on the shower doors was broken which allowed water onto the floor which may prove a slip hazard but a towel on the floor and it was ok.
2) Gutted I didn't win a Park Holidays mug....lol

Would go back again without hesitation

1 Thank zombie_nurse
Premier Inn Dover East Hotel
Loddington House
Loddington House
#7 of 9 in Dover

Been to St Margaret's Bay Holiday Park - Park Resorts? Share your experiences!