All reviews porthole restaurant view of the bay superior room window seat giants causeway restaurant staff an evening meal smoked salmon waiting staff jacuzzi bath open fire short break steak antrim coast fantastic hotel beautiful location both nights
Selected filters
Reviewed May 19, 2019

I have read the comments written by other patrons and am delighted that the majority of people fell the same way as I do. I was surprised though to read some of the negative comments. I know it is impossible to please all of the people all of the time, but I find it hard to believe that the staff would not do all in their power to accommodate customers. If anyone visits the hotel, and doesn't feel satisfied, please ensure you speak to manager about it. I have noticed him sorting out issues on a regular basis and from what I can gather, he is the last person that would want anyone to leave his premises dissatisfied!

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 17, 2019 via mobile

What an excellent hotel! The owner, Trevor, took great care of us. He personally drove us out to watch the northwest 200 motorcycle race and hooked us up with passes. What amazing service! They sponsored a race as well so they are very friendly to touring motorcyclists. Very nice accommodation, great bar, and delicious food in the restaurant. Great views to top it all off!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

Just back from a first stay at the Bayview. My wife and I had a short break to celebrate my 50th birthday. Wow what a gem of a place. First class spotless facilities, top notch food and wonderful staff. We booked a Junior suite with breathtaking views out to sea. Facilities were faultless. Suite was exceptionally clean. Had dinner and breakfast, absolute top notch with attentive and polite staff. Really really fantastic stay. This is a north west gem. We will be back. Thank you so much for a wonderful stay.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

Visited the Bayview for 1 night . Room was spacious and newly decorated . Lovely fluffy towels with welcome crisps and biscuits plus water in room . Paper delivered to room next day . Had an evening meal and food was very nice . Breakfast was freshly cooked with nice porridge and you can get Bushmills whiskey on it if you want which I did and was really lovely . Overall a lovely hotel , would have liked to stay longer

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 28, 2019

We have just returned from a lovely weekend here. We had a lovely room, we were given an upgrade and it was very good. Staff a very pleasant and helpful. The weather was poor but we enjoyed our stay all the same. We had a gathering of family and all the rooms were very comfortable and spacious. Lovely coffee machines in the bedrooms plus gorgeous biscuits. Lovely soft towels. It was Mum's birthday and they had balloons in her bedroom! We had a nice breakfast with lovely views from the dining room. Well done to all concerned. We enjoyed our stay.

Date of stay: April 2019