“Bit of ordinary!”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This was slow in serving and didnt get the order right.I felt the food lacked any finish but was generous.

2  Thank Annabelweldon

Reviewed November 13, 2012

My partner and I visited Sweeneys one Sunday evening for tea as we had been out for a drive and decided to call in. I had been recommended it by a friend at work.

The atmosphere was lovely, big open fire and a warm friendly welcome. There was a special deal on, two courses for £9.95. My partner had a steak and chicken comb which he said was the nicest steak he had in a very long time. Portion sizes were good and prices reasonable.

I would highly recommend this location to anyone, it may seem a bit far away to travel to but well wort a visit!!

2  Thank ron37
Reviewed October 29, 2012

From the moment we went in the waiter was very attentive and helpful. We had been to Giant's Causeway and were cold and hungary.
The food was ok, I had a house burger, it was a bit burnt. My partner had peppered chicken, it was with new potatoes which were deep fried and quite greasy. Overall, I thought the meal was average.
There was a lovely big fire in the bar, which was very relaxing. I hated the music playing, it was annoying. I probably would visit again due to the service being so good.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

We stopped for a late lunch and were not disappointed. Great food and service at good price. We were definitely outside normal lunch hour so were pleasantly surprised.

1  Thank Litchc
Reviewed September 9, 2012

We went mid summer and late summer.Service and standard of food improved.Value for money. Simple lunch menu with something for all tastes