“Drop-in”

Add it.
The Old Pantry
Cuisines: British
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Found The Old Pantry by chance and found it ideal for a quick snack on the way through. Friendly staff. Good selection on the menu. Was pretty busy, mainly with locals, which is always encouraging..

Reviewed August 8, 2013

We stopped after our visit o Macllan distillery. We were hungry and there is not much in the re, so anything would have been ok. The cafe was a pleasant surprise, with. Good hot food menu and great desserts... We had meat pie and a drink each for lass than 10 GBP person... Can only recommend calling in if in the area.

Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

We have stopped here a few time's on our way through and the staff was always really friendly however this time I wish we had not bothered the cafe had changed round the counter had been moved and the young staff was not friendly it was apparent that they wished we was not there we ordered our tea when it arrived my cup was filthy we had to change it my friend went back the counter to get a can of coke as he was waiting with the can in hand and a note in the other to pay one of the staff members walked up and said to the other counter staff in a loud voice has he paid for that yet ? Made us feel very uncomfortable as the cafe had a few customers in and every body Could hear My advice is don't bother going in because it is too much hassel for the staff there is plenty of other much nicer places around

2  Thank Mouseburger
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We stopped here for a snack and thoroughly enjoyed our meal. Good food and a great atmosphere. Service was good despite being busy the food was served quickly.

Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in past for a late lunch/early supper. My partner had stovies with beetroot and I had chicken fillets with salad and chips. The food was excellent and freshly prepared.
It is quite cramped inside and busy but there's nothing they can do to change that I guess. It is very clean and the service was good so all in all a good choice.