“Smashing Cafe with Fresh Cooked Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pete's Upper Crust

Pete's Upper Crust
Ranked #19 of 49 Restaurants in Long Eaton
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Smashing Cafe with Fresh Cooked Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

I was told that this cafe has recently been re-furbished with an attempt to keep many of it's original features. The staff were lovely and the food was superb. We had two fabulous breakfasts and two home made lasagne's which wer great! I would recommend anyone to visit this traditional, family run cafe in Long Eaton Nottingham.

• Visited May 2013

“Great food and drink”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

I am a regular visitor to Pete's upper crust and have never had a bad meal, me, my husband and 2 young sons all enjoy it. The breakfasts are cooked made to order. They always cater for the of the menu requests for my son for example a spoonful of beans with a small amount of scrambled egg and lightly toasted toast, its never a problem for them. The lasagne is amazing so are the chips cooked in beef dripping. Iv seen the local greengrocer delivering so I know they use local produce. The fresh ground coffee is lovely, haven't had a instant but no complaints with the fresh ground. I can certainly see why this café has won best café award so many times and me and my family will continue to eat here for a long to come.

• Visited April 2013
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Don't have the coffee!!!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

My husband and I dropped in for a coffee. We both had an ordinary coffee costing around £1.60 each. It was vile! tasting of nothing in particular except chicory. On complaining, the girl serving asked what the problem was, I told her and asked what brand coffee was used? She produced a massive tin of catering budget coffee and said no one had complained before! To give her her due she gave us a refund, and we went to Wetherspoons and had a proper coffee. How this cafe has won an award is beyond me, cannot speak for the food, just glad that we did not try it!!

Visited October 2012