“Amazing ...”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Upon walking into the restaurant you instantly get a warm welcome and a friendly smile.

The decor is semi trendy and tables are not too close together.

Menu is very interesting and has a great selection, both meat eaters and vegetarians alike have a vast choice.

Service was excellent, food was very impressive

I will certainly go back when next in the area.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

After an excellent meal a few months ago, we decided to try the takeaway service. Picked up the food tonight and as usual had an excellent welcome and service whilst I waited. However, the quality of the chicken / curry was far below the standard we recieved in the restaurant. The food containers were half full and some if the chicken was actually hard! I was most surprised and really disappointed following a great meal in the restaurant. I am not sure i would have another takeaway as the food seems an inferior quality?

1  Thank Dnamo1
Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

I grew up in Long Eaton and on passing through on family business I was excited to see 'we' had finally got a real restaurant. So many Trip Advisor reviewers can't be wrong, can they? Well the decor is certainly very nice and on arriving with my 3 young teenagers we received a warm welcome. I chose to sit at a quiet table to allow the kids a bit of slack and this was a major mistake. It was 10 minutes before we were asked about drinks. Then having ordered food it was so slow we needed another round of drinks but had to play 'spot the waiter ' as he never came back. Our food finally arrived 1 hour to the minute since arriving at the restaurant. SO - let me say, the Family are really lovely people, the food was nice too and the restaurant was relatively busy for a Tuesday night so why did they drop the ball? Come on guys you're only as good as
your last 'performance'

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Had our firstvisit to this reastaurant and I have to say I am looking forward to going for our next celebration. The service, food, and friendliness of staff was excellent. I have never tasted such wonderfull popadoms, pickles and narm bread even the deserts were excellent. Can, t rate it highly enough its worth it.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Having consulted Tripadvisor it appeared that visiting Al Naseeb would be a good option. But it describes itself as Indian Fine Dining and I was waiting to see how it lived up to that statement. From start to finish Al Naseeb exemplified fine dining. The ambience with tasteful decor was the first thing that greeted us. To say that the service was good would be an understatement. All who dealt with us excelled. They made it their aim to make it a special evening for us. They succeeded. With mixed cuisines, one a vegetarian this was the perfect menu choice both in the array of tastes to the presentation of the courses which was first class. Anyone visiting the area should make a point to visit Al Naseeb. They will not be disappointed.