“Fantastic food! Fantastic management!”
Review of Al Naseeb

Al Naseeb
Ranked #1 of 56 Restaurants in Long Eaton
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I've tried a few Indian restaurants within long eaton and surrounding area. However this restaurant really tops the bunch. Relaxing, polite, clean and very professional - we felt very welcome. Their food is beyond what I imagined, smart, beautifully decorated and absoloutly lush to eat. Freshly prepared to order, and any modifications needed i.e. more chilli, less prawns etc. more than welcome to accommodate our tastes.

Will be returning, very often! Worth every penny we spent.

1  Thank Scott P

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Warm welcome from Tariq, the owner of this new addition to the local Indian eating experience. Located in a former Pub, the conversion has been very successful in creating an appropriate ambience.
The menu is innovative and like the wine list is very reasonably priced. We particularly liked the New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc.
The food was exquisite and beautifully presented. Like General McArthur, "I shall return".

1  Thank Peter H
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Until then I was dubious about Indian food as had bad experiences in the past. To celebrate our first anniversary I wanted to wow my loved one and wanted to make a surprise. God I got it right... It was a great night and I would highly recommend the restaurant to anyone. Don't like Indian? Try this restaurant and you'll change your mind.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Myself, Dave, Jake and Harry all went down to Nottingham for the Launch of a New Ferrari so wanted to go and eat somewhere in Nottingham. I used Trip Advisor and decide to try As Naseeb simply as it had such a good rating!

Now first of all as soon as you walk in you can see the manager/owner and all the staff are meticulously passionate about attention to detail ! the place is spotless the chairs that you sit on are comfy and the fact you can see the kitchen is like saying just look we are so proud of what we do and offer !

The Meal.
Well there where 4 of us but wanted to try a few things so we ordered 6 starters to share, and 4 main dishes plus rice and nan breads. Now first of all what about the thought and attention as I said earlier that the manager decided to get us an extra table for so we had more space and room for our food (very thoughtful I thought) then the starters came and as anyone who knows me knows I do like the fine dining experience but this was the first time I have ever experienced it in an Indian restaurant, I am going to have to start to remember to take photos as the presentation was amazing! Now this gets you excited straight away never mind what it tastes like! Well the good news is all the starters where very good, The King Prawns where the best as was the Prawn Puree, now what about this for service! The manager knew we were sharing so gave us 4 small onion bhajis and 4 sish kebabs etc, again very nice but not as magical as the Prawns :)
The Main courses where again all excellent but the stand outs where the sea bass curry and the Lamb Saag, my only disappointment of the whole meal was my naan was a bit doughy and I wish Id had Chapattis instead but to be honest this is probably me trying to find something that’s not perfect ! Jake and Harry both had the Oreo Cake for pudding which they say where lovely!

I know people give 5 stars on here quite a lot but I genuinely like to be critical if I can be and it honestly deserves it but I very much doubt anyone visiting this Diamond of a restaurant would go away without being completely satisfied! a truly great place that deserves every bit of success it gets Well done to you all !!

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Theres a new Indian restaurant in Long Eaton we should try said our friends,two words in that statement that dont inspire and its not Indian restaurant.Well its not your normal local Indian,Newly decorated with an open kitchen,really friendly and helpfull staff,good wine selection ,its refreshing not to be confronted by a hefty tome of a menu you dont have to wade through pages before making a choice,the choice is smaller than most restaurants but you feel it is cooked from scratch with care ,try the Hedrabadhi lamb it was excellent,could not fault it,four of us ate and no complaints.Will be going again