“outstandi ng food”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“outstandi ng food”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Booked a table for New Years Eve 2012.We were greeted by lovely friendly staff,and shown to our table.The restaurant was busy.We chose from the menu,of which had some great dishes and some i had not heard of.They also had specialty dishes,one of which i ordered.The restaurant was very clean and very modern. We didn't have to wait long for our starter,Which was delicious.The main course was absolutely beautiful,the best curry i have had in a long time.The .presentation of the dishes is stunning.You have to try this restaurant,the prices are reasonable for Indian fine dining.Oh and by the way i visited the ladies whilst i was there,not only were there clean loos,but it smelled lovely and there were flower petals scattered around the sink,and the floor,how special is that.

Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Well Presented”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Lovely meal and very well presented staff very polite and helpful.The Decor was nice and simple but clean and neat. Would reccomend

Visited December 2012
Loughborough, United Kingdom
“Very Enjoyable Evening”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Service was absolutely fantastic and the food was of excellent quality and presented very well. Atmosphere was pleasant and overall would recommend to everyone. We will be definitely going again.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Absolutely outstanding!!!”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

As a visitor to Long Eaton and staying in a local hotel, I decided last Sunday night to give the hotel food a miss and treat myself to my favourite meal, an Indian. Born and bred in one of the UK's leading curry cities - Glasgow, and having been introduced to quality Indian cuisine somewhere around the age of 7,( I am now 51 OMG!!) I have had many experiences over the years, most of them favourable.
With slight hesitancy and intrepidation, I did what you are probably doing now, taking a look at reviews then trying to make my mind up,....... LOOK NO FURTHER!!!!
Whilst I cannot draw a comparisin to the other restaurants as I obviously havent been to them, I can honestly say that the Al Naseeb was absolutely outstanding in every aspect. Very rarely if ever, I would honestly tick every box with 10 out of 10.
From the initial warm, friendly welcome, I was shown to my table in sumptious surroundings, clearly no expense spared in the decor, fittings, furnishings and marble bar and open kitchen areas.
Prompt service delivered complimentary poppadoms and a delicious chutney and spice onions tray. I ordered my old favourite a chicken tikka, the presentation of which was so overwhelming, it was a shame to spoil, however spoil and demolish I did!!! Chicken tikka, succulent and cooked to perfection accompanied by a keema nan and washed down with a couple of bottles of still water all with change out of £20!!!
My work is now taking me back to Glasgow and unfortunately wont get the opportunity to become a regular here however to all the lucky residents of Long Eaton if you havent been its a must, go once and I doubt if you will ever go anywhere else.
To visitors passing through, if you are only going to try one Indian restaurant, this HAS to be it!!
Well done to the staff and owners of the Al Naseeb, you really have set the bar extremely high.
Show me a better all round Indian dining experience and I will be straight down from Glasgow to experience it !!!!!

Derby, United Kingdom
“Currently the Best Indian Restaurant in the Area”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Just opened recently on the site of an old pub (the Old Bell or "Top house") in Long Eaton.
Been twice already. Many staff transferred from the Chandelier also in Long Eaton.
Food excellent, service excellent, you can see your food being prepared from an open counter.
Will definitely be going again (probably many times!).

2 Thank LERam_10