“Friendly place to stay”

The Grill at Twenty Five
Ranked #16 of 49 Restaurants in Long Eaton
“Friendly place to stay”
Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

I was a little concerned after reading previous reviews about the noise level from the M1 which runs right alongside the hotel.To be fair I never sleep particularly well when I am away so although you can hear the traffic I didn't find it too intrusive.What I did find was a very friendly group of staff,and this was also true for the girls who served in the grill opposite.The room itself was spotlessly clean and tastefully decorated.The bed unfortunately was 2 singles pushed together,one slightly higher than the other which made it a little uncomfortable if you happened to stray over a little.The shower cubicle was fantastic(although I prefer a bath)but the water wasn't very powerful but it was hot enough.All in all I liked it here and will stay again on my next visit to the area.

Visited April 2013

Ashington, United Kingdom
“The Grill restaurant”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

we stayed opposite in the novotel hotel. Went to the grill to eat after seeing it from the window of the hotel and checking out the menu online. it was simular menu to an beefeatermenu but you get a suprise when you go in the restaurant is very quiet well decorated and has tablecloths and good waiter service. prices very good kids meals and adult meals good value and good food.

Visited April 2013
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“nice place to eat”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Have been several times now, celebrating brthdays. Always found the food very nice, especially the steaks and the staff were attentive and friendly.

Visited February 2013
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Well done Lisa”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

The review is contained within the Best Western Nottingham Derby Hotel. If the restaurant manager ever bothers to read this he should read the main review and reflect on the comments.

• Visited March 2013
Nottinghamshire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The service was very good, staff were very well spoken and attentve. Decor was nice, good atmosphere and music. However, the foo”
Reviewed August 15, 2012 via mobile

I had not been to The Grill sinc it was opened or when it was Branagans , so me and my other half decided to check it out on their mexican Wednesday night, but aparently they havnt done that for a few months now. I paid £9.25 for half a rack of ribs with a corn on the cob, chips and coleslaw, for which I expect more than average food.I think this place would get more customers in if they either brought the price down or made their food of better quality, such as home made chips and coleslaw. So it's a good place, but think I will stick to my usual eatery in future.