Checked into the BW at gone 11pm, I had no problems, and thankfully they had not overbooked leaving me with nowhere to stay!
The room was very modern, large and clean. Big bed, sofa and chair and big TV. The Shower was great, lots of hot water.
My only complaint was that the road noise was constant. By 5.30am I had given up trying to sleep, and by 7am I felt like I was actually sitting on the M1. You would have thought that I had a room facing the M1, no it was actually facing the resturant!
Would I stay here again, well the rooms were good, but no the hotel was far too noisy, and lacked any cosiness. I would class it as a slightly nicer Premier Inn. I would say it was perfect for a work stopover, but there are plenty of other nicer alternative locally for a holiday stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at Junction 25 of the M1 and only 10 minutes from Nottingham, Derby and East Midlands Airport, the Java Hotel offers everything you need for a comfortable, yet affordable, night’s stay. 101 modern, comfortable bedrooms, 2 conference/meeting rooms. Ample free parking for hotel guests (150 spaces), FREE wireless internet (Wi-Fi) throughout the ENTIRE hotel. 24 hour reception. Delicious buffet breakfast, including cooked English – 7.00am – 9.30am. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Best Western Nottingham Derby reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Nottingham Derby Hotel Long Eaton
- Best Western Nottingham Derby Long Eaton