“Try it out!”

The Railway Station Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 50 Restaurants in Long Eaton
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Located in Long Eaton, Nottingham. Bookings are essential, at all times.
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Went here for my birthday as I drive past every day. From the outside you wouldn't think what a charming interior awaits! Lovely little courtyard with twinkling lights, great little bar area, perfect atmosphere and most importantly fantastic food! The staff were really helpful and courteous but not in your face, the price was reasonable and the surroundings were perfect!
I would definitely recommend this unassuming little gem in long eaton!

2  Thank Nicola C

Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

We ate here with 30 other friends and we had a great time. Fantastic tasting food very well presented, helpful and polite staff and to top it all - great value. With a great choice of starters, mains and desserts there's something for everyone. Brilliant restaurant. Try it for yourself.

1  Thank LincsHappytraveller
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

What a joy it was to go out with the family and find a place like this.the food was the best i have eaten in a long long time.the staff were excellent and great fun.thank you for a wounderful night.top place see you again very soon

3  Thank chrisb69
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Great menu, good value food and attentive service in a relaxed atmosphere.

First time visit for my birthday, must have driven past hundreds of times but will certainly return and recommend to family and friends for the future.

4  Thank Tim S
Reviewed April 28, 2014

This was my first visit and I thought the food and service were excellent. Portions sizes were really good too - no room for dessert unfortunately! I had the goat's cheese and beetroot tart which was delicious, followed by the fillet of seabass and salmon (I was very pleasantly surprised that the salmon was not just an accompaniment/garnish but a fillet as well). The food was fantastic value for money without quality being compromised.

Sorry, only one tiny downside ... the long wait in the lounge until we were seated at our table. In the end I had to ask the waitress if our table was ready as we were sat around for half an hour. The atmosphere in the back part of the restaurant was much nicer and I would have liked to have gone straight to the table instead of feeling self conscious in what felt like a waiting room.

2  Thank kebabster1