“Great Food-Great Location”

Inlet Harbor Restaurant, Marina & Gift Shop
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Don't Miss Daytona's #1 Dining, Docking & Special Event Destination! Riverfront Indoor & Outdoor Dining. Live Entertainment & Dancing on our 400 person torch-lit Party Deck. Happy Hour DAILY 11am-6pm: $5 Bar Appetizers! Gift Shop, Full Service Marina, Fishing Pier, Bait & Tackle, Watch the dolphins, turtles, manatees, pelicans, fish and other marina life play in the river while you enjoy the most spectacular sunsets North of Key West. Official Home of King of the Inlet Fishing Tournaments. Home is where the Harbor is...See you at the Harbor! Enjoy our Point of View!
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Great food in a great location in Ponce Inlet. Restaurant sits waterfront, we enjoyed watching all of the boats come in to fuel up and eat. The service was wonderful and the food was great at a good price. Best key lime pie in Daytona Beach area. They have an outdoor section with live music.

2  Thank dolphinfan200013
There are newer reviews for Inlet Harbor Restaurant, Marina & Gift Shop

Reviewed August 20, 2014

We've been coming to the Daytona Beach Shores area once or twice a year for around 15 years (time share), and have ALWAYS gone to Inlet Harbor at least once during our stays. This time (April 2014) we went for a sunset dinner (always a great view over the water from the restaurant), and were extremely disappointed and the very limited and reduced menu (almost like a paper menu) from our last trip. It was barely a glorified lunch menu. Had we been going for snacks/lunch, then the offerings would probably be acceptable/appropriate, but compared to the dinner menu we've enjoyed over the years -- wasn't there.

To be fair, perhaps they were undergoing some kind of changes (management/chef/etc???) and this was just an interim thing -- we inquired as to why the menu changed so dramatically, but got no coherent response. (Huh, did it?) Hopefully, this WAS just temporary.

If not, then it's still a nice place/atmosphere to go relax on the river (with an outdoor bar/eating area) for just snacks or lunch during the day. If your intent is to enjoy the previous supurb dinners at sunset, the BE CAREFUL -- might want to call first to see what's on the menu....

Plus the service was pretty mediocre this time, and the server had a lot of difficulty in getting our drink order straight. (Had to send one back, out of three ordered.)

Reviewed August 19, 2014

On the water with both inside and outside dining. Fun bar area. Had live music while we were ere but we were able to talk among ourselves without shouting. Typical Florida resort type menu but we all enjoyed our lunch. Daily specials. Dock space available. Even has a gift shop! We will go again.

Reviewed August 15, 2014

My parents live close to this place and thought it would be a good place to take me while I was visiting. It was "ok". The restaurant was very bright, with lots of windows overlooking the harbor and great views. The decor would be really enjoyed by young children. It is very colorful and there's a lot to look at... not sure how else to describe it.... The service was great. Our waitress was very attentive, smiled a lot, and made sure our drinks were never empty. Two great points for me right there. I had the grits with shrimp (and sausage) and it was just 'ok'. I had recently been to a place called Gulf Shores in St. Louis, MO that had grits with shrimp and it was amazing- so figured a place closer to the ocean/gulf would be even better... it wasn't. I will say the shrim was very fresh and very yummy! It didn't have a lot of flavor- and the cheese that was sprinkled on top tasted weird. "Weird tasting" is never a good thing. The cheese on top had a moldy/old taste, not good. And i love cheese!! I scraped it off the top and it was better. It was a huge portion, and I did take the leftovers home with me. SInce it ended up traveling almost 12 hours unrefrigerated I ended up chucking it, because i was afraid to eat it. Step mom had the French dip, which she said was ok, and Dad had the fish tacos which he also said was 'ok'. I wouldn't go back, but only because I would want to try someplace different. They had a cute little gift shop, didn't buy anything, but it was nice.

Reviewed August 14, 2014

Had friends in from out of the area and it was rather late by the time we were we went to have dinner in South Daytona. I checked Google maps on my phone and Inlet Harbor was close and the hours showed they were open until 11 pm.

We arrived just before 9 pm. Our server brought us the menus and we ordered drinks. He returned to the table and let us know that the kitchen would be closing at 9:30, therefore we immediately ordered our food. Our drinks did not arrive until after our food was served. One of the food orders in our party (only 4 of us) was the nachos and my friend asked to not have onions put on them. The nachos arrived with onions and she sent them back. The employees began cleaning all around us and by the time the nachos made it back to the table, my friend had about three bites when our server brought our check! We questioned the establishment hours and were told 10 pm. We were not even finished with our food and he came back to collect for our tabs.

2  Thank camdenmom