“Good but pricey”

Inlet Harbor Restaurant, Marina & Gift Shop
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Full Service Marina offering both wet and dry storage. Transient Slips Available Daily, Weekly, Monthly Rates 30, 50, and 100-amp Electric Deep-water access ∙ Floating Docks ∙ Accommodate up to 200’ Boater’s Lounge ∙ Clean Bathrooms with Showers ∙ Laundry ∙ Wi-Fi Valvtect Diesel & Ethanol-Free Gas ∙ Discounts for Sea Tow & Marina Life Members Dry Storage Slips ∙ 30,000 lb. Forklifts
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Our group always visits...and mixed reviews always follows. Food is good...portions are small for the.prices charged...are the comments heard from our group of 20 plus. Service is good and atmosphere is very good...Still a favorite and we will continue to visit each summer...

Reviewed July 24, 2014

When traveling alone, it can be uncomfortable walking into some non chain restaurants not knowing what's inside. Inlet Harbor felt comfortable before I even entered. Friendly staff & environment, good music, good location for sunsets, indoor & outdoor dining. I enjoyed the casual outdoor, waterfront area. I ordered a light dinner, good but not remarkable. I would definitely give it another whirl.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

This place is so much fun. It has both indoor and outside seating, and I've enjoyed both. My all time favorite is lunch on the dock watching the boats, birds and fishing pier. I've been coming here for years (before the current owners even) and the food has always been good. My shrimp po' boy was especially good this year. The bar drinks were overpriced, but that's expected at a bar like this that's more about the atmosphere than the drinks. The drink was tasty so I didn't mind paying extra for it. Check their schedule for bands. There's a nice gift shop. I really like their teeshirt designs and have bought several over the years. It's worth the drive, especially if you come for lunch and visit the Lighthouse Point Park and Marine Science Center.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

While in Daytona we ate at many restaurants. We visited the Inlet Harbor and even though were taken to a table quickly, given menus by the hostess. And then we waited, and waited and waited for SOMEONE, ANYONE to come by and take our order, well it didn't happen. We sat for over 20 minutes without anyone stopping at our table even though there were servers going past us to other nearby tables. The final straw was seeing a couple that came in much later after us and they had a server at there table taking their order etc. and we just sat and waited. Not wanting to be rude we waited 5 more minutes and then we just decided to get up and leave. It was obvious our business was not wanted. We left and drove to another restaurant where the food was outstanding as was the service ( which I will review for you). So if you want be treated poorly by all means go to the Inlet Harbor.

1  Thank Angelia948
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Toni was awesome and helpful. Great view. Poor vegetarian options. Great seafood options. Neat to see boats coming in and out. Cool cups for drinks. Will probably not return due to lack of vegetarian options.