“Great View ....Less than great food and service”

Inlet Harbor Restaurant, Marina & Gift Shop
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Don't Miss Daytona's #1 Dining, Docking & Special Event Destination! Riverfront Indoor & Outdoor Dining. Live Entertainment & Dancing on our 400 person torch-lit Party Deck. Happy Hour DAILY 11am-6pm: $5 Bar Appetizers! Gift Shop, Full Service Marina, Fishing Pier, Bait & Tackle, Watch the dolphins, turtles, manatees, pelicans, fish and other marina life play in the river while you enjoy the most spectacular sunsets North of Key West. Official Home of King of the Inlet Fishing Tournaments. Home is where the Harbor is...See you at the Harbor! Enjoy our Point of View!
plantation
“Great View ....Less than great food and service”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I returned to a place that I had fond memories of growing up. What I found was an overgrown facility that lacked the charm of the earlier Inlet Harbor. I was greeted promptly entering into the restaurant and seated at a table with a great view of the water. The waitress acknowledged me in a sufficient amount of time but added an, "I will be taking care of you, LOVE". That caught my attention. Service was a little slow. I got my drink....then I sat for a long time, Some bread or rolls would have been nice to have just to pass the time with before the dozen oysters on the half shell came out. The dinner of a dozen shrimp, french fries and cole slaw came in good time. The fries looked and tasted left over. The slaw bowl was overfilled and messy. The shrimp certainly didn't live up to the price paid for them. The waitress did check on me...with a "Is everything all right LOVE?".
SURE
.They have a lot to learn about presentation and dialogue.
If you are looking for a great view but aren't so choosy about the food, Inlet Harbor and Grill is an ideal spot.

1 Thank r j

Beavercreek, Ohio
“Excellant salmon”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

We stayed in Daytona and could not find salmon no where. A family member suggested this place and we loved it.

Winter Haven, Florida
“The outside seating looked like fun (but we were inside)”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

We had dinner with a large group on Saturday, September 8th and sat inside in the dining room. It looked like all of the fun was happening outside. When we were walking out to leave, we could hear fun music on the deck. My blackened grouper was so spicy that it wasn't good. A couple of people at our table commented on that.

1 Thank amymarie2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“Nice place to stop and eat on the water”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

My friends and I chartered a pontoon boat with Captain Bill from New Smyrna Beach and stopped to have lunch at Inlet habor. The food was pretty good and the service was too. It was pretty busy and a bit noisy but all in all it was fine.

Visited October 2011
1 Thank Joanne1948
Mountain City, Tennessee
“A charming place, great food!”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Members of our group had eaten here years ago and recommended we stop for some good seafood. Arrived later in the evening, and there were only a few diners. After reading some of the reviews, I was not sure what to expect, but we had really good service, and everyone's seafood was high quality. Servings were small, but that was o.k., since we are not big eaters. Had fried scallops with a baked potato and salad - everything was tasty.