“wonderful stay”
other travelers have booked this property
View when you watch the sun rise over the ocean while having your morning coffee!
Flat Screen for sitting area - condo has upgraded internet and cable package. Remodeled master bath shower.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Flat Screen for sitting area - condo has upgraded internet and cable package.
Remodeled master bath shower.
Master bedroom with flat screen TV. Let the sound of the ocean help you drift off to sleep.
Guest bathroom
2nd bedroom - sleeps 3
2nd bedroom with flat screen TV
Dining Area
Living Room
Fully equipped, remodeled kitchen - all you need to cook for your family and friends
Flat screen in Master bedroom
View from Master bedroom
View from balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Lubov W
“wonderful stay”
Reviewed August 13, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Excellent place to stay for vacation. Fabulous ocean view and feeling of relaxation. The location is amazing. We will visit again!

Management Response
Aug 21, 2017
Thanks for the nice review! Hope to have you stay with us again!
Reviewed June 12, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Your age range 50-64
carmenhop...
Catawba, North Carolina
“Southport Ponce inlet”
Reviewed March 8, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Quite, great location. Condo nice however tub not clean upon arrival. Office staff helpful for suggestions.

janeczfj
Ocala, Florida
“Perfect beach view”
Reviewed October 29, 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

The condo was clean and bright and everything you would need was there. The view from the private balcony was stunning especially watching the sunrise. The beach itself is a non driving beach so it was not crowded at all and you didn't have to worry about getting run over.. Ponce Inlet is not over developed with businesses but it's just a short drive to Daytona Beach. Racing's North Turn restaurant is a sort walk down the beach. Being Florida residents living 80 mile West we will try to come back at a future date.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Could not get the WiFi to connect
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Oct 30, 2016
Thanks Frank for the nice review!
visitin60...
Chicago, Illinois
“Don't miss the awe inspiring sunrise!”
Reviewed September 4, 2016 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

Along with my wife and daughter we took our 1 1/2 year old grandson on an extended vacation. I was a bit apprehensive about traveling with our little guy, how would we keep him entertained? What type of amenities would be available? What to do if he had a melt down? Where to eat, shop, explore were all concerns.

The first night, he didn't sleep well, his schedule was all out of whack with airports, flights, etc. The little guy, as relayed the next day, didn't sleep well and was up a couple of times. My wife and I never heard a thing and my wife claims she is a light sleeper. My daughter was concerned he would wake everyone which wasn't the case. With encouragement I told my daughter to get me up if he was having issues and I would find some activities for us that would allow her to get some sleep.

The next morning while still dark there was a knock on the bedroom door and my daughter handed off an exuberant feisty little guy. Mommy went back to her room while my buddy and I explored our condo. Puzzles, trucks and toys were scattered everywhere as we explored our new domain. I grabbed my cellphone and found out it was about 40 minutes to sunrise so off to our deck we proceeded. Little guy sat with grandpa as the horizon turned a bluish yellow. While my buddy might not remember, I will never forget the next half hour. I played with my little guy, read him stories and took in an awe inspiring sunrise. After a while we got dressed and strolled to the 7 -11 for a juice, coffee and a donut sharing ohs and ahs along the way. My little guy easily transitioned to his new environment, settled in and got back to a somewhat new schedule so during our stay we only enjoyed one more sunrise together I still have fond memories of our morning at Ponce Inlet.

Our stay at Ponce Inlet had many side trips: local aquarium with hands on attractions for my buddy. A day at the Central Florida Zoo where we fed the Rhinos, excursion to a state park to view Manatees, guided trail through mangroves and lots of making sand castles on the beach only twenty steps from our elevator. Restaurants, drives on the beach, shopping and a couple day excursion to the Gulf Coast filled our trip to Florida.

Details:
Well-furnished and equipped Condo, allowed for breakfast or snacks at any time fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, etc.) with washer and dryer in unit. Clean bright rooms with breathtaking view of Atlantic Ocean. Cable TV WIFI and book of things to do in area. One evening went out on beach to watch an Atlas V rocket launch from Cape Canaveral. Pool, elevators, parking (plenty), beach just steps away. We didn’t use but saw charcoal grills on patio overlooking ocean.

Our hosts were very gracious giving tips and hints on where to shop, eat site see etc.
Enjoying memories of our trip and looking forward to a return
Thanks

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Comfortable surroundings, unbeliveable ocean view
Liked least: Can't think of anything
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing