Velassaru Maldives(Velassaru Island)
$242
  • Breakfast included
Adaaran Prestige Vadoo(Vaadhoo Island)
$430
$484
Hotels.com
$245
$183
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
Taj Exotica Resort & Spa(Emboodhu Finolhu)
$800
$136
$75
$94
$80
$79
$77
1,011 results
All reviewskids clubbeach villaprivate poolindian restaurantspecial thanksthe general managerwater sportsocean suitemale airportour honeymoonbuggy servicefish feedingfamily holidayairport loungel shapehis teammain restaurant
Reviewed July 10, 2014

We recently returned from a short 4 day break in July with 3 young girls and had a memorable holiday. After doubting whether this would be for kids, it turned out to be amazing and we will certainly go back. We had a Sunset Villa, which was perfect for space, overlooking the beach with a private pool and greenery. The service was the best I have ever received, and we travel often with kids and this was truly impeccable. the food was great, plenty of good seafood and only a 20 minute boat ride from the airport so good for kids. The beach and snorkeling were great and sunsets and views amazing. Strongly recommended and well done Jumeirah on this property!

Room Tip: Sunset Side of the Beach has best snorkeling
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Graham K, General Manager at Jumeirah Vittaveli, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2014

Dear 1Fidaa,

Thank you for your review of Vittaveli, and recommendation of our resort to other readers - the team and I are very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are in the business of providing memorable holiday experiences, as I see you are planning to return I believe we have been successful in this aim

We will soon be offering an airport arrival lounge and an expanded and improved Buffet at our All Day Dining restaurant as well as other improvements which we are planning

I hope that we will soon have the chance to welcome you and your family back to Vittaveli in the near future; please let me know if I may be of any help with that.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

we stayed 3 nights at Jumeirah maldives. everything was great. staff are very friendly and helpful. we have lucky to have many meetings with general manager,sales executive and the director of sales who are so friendly people. you feel like you are with your family. the resort is great, so romantic and relaxing. villas are so comfortable and you have a lot of privacy. the idea of the bike to ride in the island also is great. you can relax, make water activities, bike and stay 4 days in a dreaming place.

Room Tip: all rooms are great
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Norma E

Dear Norma E,

Thank you for your review of Vittaveli, I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. The bicycles are popular with all age groups and nationalities, and we now have four different sizes for guests to choose from, for children , teenagers and adults, so everyone has a ride!

The spacious villas are often mentioned as a top selling point, and as each has it's own private pool, with Male being so close we are usually busy most of the year

I do hope we will have the honour and pleasure of welcoming you back to Vittaveli soon

Reviewed June 28, 2014

Everything was awesome and the clean private beach double awesome.
Most good thing that i came with my 3 kids and here they have a kids section and baby sitters takes care of your kids while you go for a dive or to any activity.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Zahidmengal
Graham K, General Manager at Jumeirah Vittaveli, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2014

Dear Zahidmengal,

Thank you for your review of Vittaveli, I am very glad that you enjoyed the resort with your family. Our Kid's Club is very popular and together with the short speedboat ride from the airport, is a major reason why families choose our resort.

We are developing five units of 2 Bedroom beach Villas this year to cope with the increased demand from families, and will have a renovated buffet section, new Sushi Lounge and Private Tandoor table ready by the end of this year, so plenty of new things to show you when you return

I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Vittaveli soon and please let us know if you need any help with those reservations

Reviewed June 28, 2014

Hmmm...where to start. Stayed at the water villa from the 18th-22nd June. Having traveled quite extensively around the world, I have to say that this is hands down the best experience ever. The way Graham Kiy(the GM) and his team have treated us is nothing short of a miracle. Let me remember a few names of people who made our stay special. Khairul, rajkumar and prasad were awesome at the bar. Rasheed made sure that our room is spic and spam every single day. Ahmed out snorkeling instructor made sure that we were absolutely comfortable snorkeling deep in the sea. Salman and Firshan made sure that we have all reservations from our private speedboat to our restaurants. Also a shout out to the gym instructor (sorry forgot his name), There were so many resorts to pick from in the Maldives and we are so glad that we picked JV. I've never ever been so content with service. We are already planning to go there in Dec/Jan. Myself and my wife keep promoting this place every single day and a couple of my friends and colleagues have already booked this place. If you don't want to be disappointed and would like once in a lifetime holiday, JV is the place to go. Though I can write about JV all day long, I'm glad my wife is not writing this review as I'm sure she won't stop raving about this place.

Room Tip: We stayed at the water villa and the beach villa. You won't go wrong with choosing any of the two!!!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Sarf S,

Thank you for your very positive and generous review of Vittaveli. I really appreciate that you have gone our of your way to mention our colleagues Khairul, Rajkumar, Prasad, Rasheed, Ahmed Salman and Firshan by name as this is great encouragement and builds their confidence. It really is the colleagues who make a difference and I am very glad they made your stay memorable.

I do hope to see you again soon at the end of the year as you mentioned, please let us know if we can be of any assistance with your return reservation, it would be a pleasure to welcome you back to Vittaveli.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

Out of hundreds of resorts in Maldives, JV was the only one which could impress me and so I picked this for my honeymoon. I stayed 5D4N at the water villa with sunset and it is terrific! All the staff are friendly and helpful esp our lifestyle host, who helped us arranged everything throughout our stay.
We've tried all the restaurants and all of them served excellent food. Honeymooners must try the private romantic dinner.
There are many choices of different activities too. I've tried the spa, romantic bath, snorkeling and sunset fishing (you may be able to see some dolphins if you're lucky). We enjoyed swimming and snorkeling near our villa everyday!
Although there were some niggles during our stay, Amit (the resident manager) has made some arrangements for us promptly which made our honeymoon trip PERFECT. We really appreciate his arrangements.
Our honeymoon trip can never be better at JV. At first I thought our stay might be too long, but eventually I found that 5 days were not enough and we should have stayed longer! We'll definitely come again for our anniversary/family trip in the future.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JWong0316

Dear JWong0316,

Thank you for your review of Vittaveli, I am very glad that you enjoyed your honeymoon with us. as you mentioned, you picked our resort out of a choice of over a hundred in the Maldives, so we are genuinely flattered, thank you for your trust in us.

I will thank Amit personally for ironing out any niggles which might have cropped up during your stay, he is one of our talented and dedicated Ambassadors, who make a difference every day.

A healthy house reef is an important asset for any Maldives resort and I am glad you found ours did not disappoint, it is often mentioned by guests on these pages as a plus

Next time you visit we will be able to show you a renovated Samsara restaurant, a new sunken Tandoori, a Sushi and Music Lounge as well as some newly extended beach Villas, with a new children's bedroom which will be ideal for a couple wanting to relax with two young children

Please let us know if we may be of help with your next booking - we look forward to welcoming you back to Vittaveli and hope you will make this your home away from home in the Maldives