“Just average”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 3, 2018

Pretty place. Average food. Service was average. Agree with other reviewers that they do not wish to make an effort to help the non French speakers.

Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

I had once a business dinner at Le Mabouya. Good experience. The restaurant is located in Hotel Corail near Ste Luce. Airy dining room overlooking the sea with nice clear wood beamed ceiling.
We had a warm welcome and service. Cuisine is a rich mix of French savoir-faire and Creole influence. We chose a bottle of white Côte du Rhône to go with our beautifully presented meals : cod accras and a ti Punch to start, then lobster ravioli, the catch of the day (marlin micuit) with sweet potato gratin, exotic fruit salad for dessert.
We enjoyed our meal all around.

Reviewed February 27, 2018

We had the distinct pleasure of staying at the hotel, and I will review it separately (AMAZING). The restaurant was good and worth the visit whether you are staying at the hotel or not.

1  Thank Mongoose79
Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

Nice restaurant but they didn’t speak English...the waiter told me that when He was in the states they didn’t translate anything for him which is not my fault...so he didn’t translate anything for me...I didn’t know what was what on the menu n their filet mignon is not beef it is pork....so it’s the French way...they should have their menus in English or at least pictures of what your ordering.....if your not French don’t expect to be treated equally.....the girl that was there in the morning for breakfast spoke a little English which was nice for us

1  Thank Teresa H
Reviewed February 7, 2018

I had a good dinner here - the menu has fresh fish and other items to select. I ate on Friday night and the restaurant was somewhat busy.