“Terrible service”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 14, 2018

Wish I could review the food, after asking for a table a bad mannered man pointing to a table we sat down, and waited and waited for someone to take our order, well I decided to leave what a full on bad practice. I cannot believe anyone would want to visit this joke restaurant, you have been warned.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Very good lunch menu, big portions, had to take half pizza away. Service was good, very friendly. Food was very nice.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

Returned last night to eat out with friends having visited six times over the last four years. The food is very good however To say the service is poor is an understatement. Two staff serving all the tables! I had to order pizzas for two of the children on two occasions and finally got them 15 minutes after our main courses. I also ordered another bottle of wine which never arrived yet I was charged for it on the bill. Wouldn't be returning...

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

As we were staying close by thought on our last night we would "stay local"!
Mistake!Didnt want to give us a table on the terrace as we hadn't booked!
Finally sat outside facing the square-had to wait absolutely ages for everything:-
Drinks orders
Food orders
Water-had to ask 5/6 times!
No bread offered-empty bread baskets on the counter!
Grumpy staff-more concerned with sorting out the awning than serving!
Food big standing ordinary-didn't have ANY VEG?!?!
Had a "salad"- this consisted of lettuce,more lettuce and 4,yes 4 slices of tomato!and a black hair!!
My advice-go into San Cyp-avoid this place.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed September 26, 2016

When we arrived, the staff refused to give us a table for two outside, although there were free unreserved tables. Then we had to wait 15 minutes before we could order a drink. After 35 minutes they still did not take our food order, although the waitresses said 5 times "I will be there in a sec".

Date of visit: August 2016