“Lunch”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Very good lunch menu, big portions, had to take half pizza away. Service was good, very friendly. Food was very nice.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

Returned last night to eat out with friends having visited six times over the last four years. The food is very good however To say the service is poor is an understatement. Two staff serving all the tables! I had to order pizzas for two of the children on two occasions and finally got them 15 minutes after our main courses. I also ordered another bottle of wine which never arrived yet I was charged for it on the bill. Wouldn't be returning...

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

As we were staying close by thought on our last night we would "stay local"!
Mistake!Didnt want to give us a table on the terrace as we hadn't booked!
Finally sat outside facing the square-had to wait absolutely ages for everything:-
Drinks orders
Food orders
Water-had to ask 5/6 times!
No bread offered-empty bread baskets on the counter!
Grumpy staff-more concerned with sorting out the awning than serving!
Food big standing ordinary-didn't have ANY VEG?!?!
Had a "salad"- this consisted of lettuce,more lettuce and 4,yes 4 slices of tomato!and a black hair!!
My advice-go into San Cyp-avoid this place.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed September 26, 2016

When we arrived, the staff refused to give us a table for two outside, although there were free unreserved tables. Then we had to wait 15 minutes before we could order a drink. After 35 minutes they still did not take our food order, although the waitresses said 5 times "I will be there in a sec".

Date of visit: August 2016
Thank J. S
Reviewed September 24, 2016

We have been here many times before and as then the food is very good---when you finally get it.
However the service is appalling. Not The staff there on the night, they were working their socks off.
The problem was there were only two waiting staff and a young lady who only took your order and in between served drinks and meals.
We had booked our table for the second sitting at nine pm.
We were shown to our table which they were still clearing from the previous diners.
We then waited and waited and waited until after twenty minutes I got up and went to find some to ask for drinks. A man said she will come soon. After a further ten minutes and just as we were thinking of leaving the order waitress arrived. We ordered drinks and as we had finally got her there ordered our food.
It took a further ten minutes for the drinks to arrive and we received our starters fifty minutes after sitting down.
Our main course arrived one and a half hours after we first arrived.
The food was good, but by this time I wasn't that hungry, so wasted a lot of it.
Yes I do realise it was high season but if they can't cope they shouldn't take the bookings.
I think the whole problems stems from the two sitting arrangement. Early diners feel they have to leave by a certain time. It's not rocket science that if you have fifty people all coming in together, someone is going to be kept waiting, as not everybody will be ordering the same food.
The problem is compounded by not enough staff. To have only one person taking orders is silly.
I feel a return to a normal booking system and not sittings would be beneficial, (maybe not to the management but certainly to the diners)
As I have gotten older I have become more cynical.
I think the one waitress who took the orders was told to slow down as the kitchen couldn't cope with so many diners arriving at once.
They definitely need more staff.
Unfortunately we won't be visiting here again unless the system changes.

Date of visit: August 2016