“Never disappoints!”

Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Naas, Ireland
“Never disappoints!”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Back again. This us one of the most reliable restaurants in France for good fresh fish

This time I opted for the sole grillee. Superb!

The chef here understand how to get fish to such a point in his kitchen that by the time it reaches your table, on hellishly hit plates, it is utterly perfectly cooked

I cannot recommend L'Aquarium highly enough. If you have never visited then, trust me, order the 'Parillade de Poissons. At 20 euro it is the most amazing value in La Plein Sud de France.

Ireland
“Nice food...shame about the service”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Booked a table here in July 2012 for 9 people. We were served by a lady who appeared to be a senior staff member. I used my limited french to order and to translate for others in the group. This lady(who possibly had no english) was quite unfriendly and impatient ( sighing ,making faces) and made us feel uncomfortable. This was not at all typical of the service in other restaurants we visited,in fact I found the staff in other restaurants to be very pleasant and helpful. The food in L'aquarium ,especially the fish,was very good however and I would have rated it higher if the service was of a similar standard.

Visited July 2012
4 Thank TAMemberIreland
Naas, Ireland
“Best fish in South of France”
Reviewed July 31, 2011

Without doubt the best fish, at the best value, in South of France. Try the Parrillade de Poissins. Excellent (see picture)

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Absolutely stunning array of fresh "fruits de mer" at this time of year.”
Reviewed February 7, 2011

Fantastic experience as the food and service was second to none. The service was very,very good and immediately we were put at ease. The waiter helped explain the menu which was full of most seafood lovers delights.

Choice of wines etc was superb and overall I would recommend this restaurant to anyone willing to listen.

For the quality of food and wine (Bouillbaise, les huitres, Coquille st jacques are some of the things we ate) it was as good as I have had in years of thinking I know seafood etc.

Give it a go as value for money it is excellent, top cuisine et pas trop cher !! (Not too expensive)

Brian O Doherty