We stayed at this hotel as a part of a tour with students. It is close to Assisi which is why we stayed here. The hotel is in front of a monastery. It also is very easy to hear talking and noises. Guests complained to the front desk for kids just normal talking in the hallway. Despite the noise situation and expensive wifi the hotel is clean and modern. They have nice common areas to rest and relax outside of your room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the first moment, entering the Hotel Cenacolo Assisi, the atmosphere is a world apart, made of simple and precious things, where hospitality meets the Franciscan tradition in this wonderful city of peace, Assisi, to experience strong emotions. The Hotel Cenacolo Assisi is the Franciscan Hotel of Santa Maria degli Angeli, where a skilful restoration has allowed us to maintain the original structure, respecting its suggestions and connotations as convent. The architectural elements and materials used, such as the stone of Assisi, along with steel and glass, are a masterful blend of ancient and modern. At Hotel Cenacolo Assisi you will enjoy some wonderful days in Assisi. Stay in one of our comfortable guestrooms including classic, superior rooms and junior suites, perfect for getaways with your partner or with friends. Likewise, you will enjoy great moments with yours in our beautiful cloister, a very special venue to celebrate your wedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Cenacolo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ora Hotels Cenacolo Hotel Santa Maria Degli Angeli
- Hotel Cenacolo Italy/Santa Maria Degli Angeli