Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 15, 2019

Very nice hotel and very clean, every meal is different all days (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and great animation team. My kids loved the team. It isnt a big hotel but that makes it great for young children.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2019

The staff was very nice and one point, that i really enjoyed was, that the young animators always took care of the children, so I think if I would be a child again, i would really enjoy to spend time to make jokes and dance with the animators. I will never forget, how nice one of the animators was. He helped, when we had questions or any problems. And I noticed, that he liked his job on the hotel. The area around the hotel is beautiful and useful, because there is the Lake Trasimeno, where you can go swim and two supermarkets.

All in all we really enjoyed our time on the Hotel "Villa Paradiso" and i can completely recommend you to stay there for a few days!

Reviewed July 31, 2019 via mobile

It was nice staying at this hotel a had a great time with the animators the gave me a vacation that i will not forget i miss them already also the reception was realy good.

Greetings from brian to:
Yasmine, Roman, Dimitri, Federica, Francesco, sarah, nicolo, samuele.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 31, 2019

This place was beautiful. I went with my girlfriend who is Italian, although she had never been to this particular hotel. We originally booked for 2 days, but ended up staying for a total of 5. For me, I loved the pool and garden areas. What I really needed was some quiet time. And that's exactly what I got, but in a beautiful place. I work digitally, so wifi is important to me as well. I had no problems at all. Also the rooms were clean, the staff was nice and spoke good English, and I loved being able to see the amazing lake from my room. Really a nice place to get a way and have some peace and quiet with someone. 5 stars! Thanks!

Reviewed May 18, 2019

Rooms are fine, really clean, most with lake view. Kind and professional cleaning ladies! In the 10 days we stayed here, we had 4 schools (!!) in the hotel. It looked like a youth hostel with all the noise. Shouting and running teenagers in the hallways. Really a pity for such a nice hotel. Reception complained that head office booked the schools regularly.

Room tip: De scholen worden meestal in de nieuwe vleugel geplaatst. Beste dus in de oude villa zelf boeken.
Date of stay: May 2019