All reviews heart shaped pool the bus short walk fira and oia swimming pool bars and restaurants julia port island santorini beach bike quad
Selected filters
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Honeymoon beach hotel is the perfect place to stay on holiday. The food is fantastic, the family who run the hotel have a wonderful friendly approach to everyone who stays there. They help make the holiday one to remember and the price is also very affordable for the great quality you receive.I highly recommend this hotel to everyone no matter their age or social status.The beach is also within walking distance from the hotel and the sea is perfect for swimming, beautiful and clear. There are many water sports also available from water skiing to paragliding. Motor bikes and cars are available for hire and Julia who owns the hotel can arrange this for you. There are supermarkets close to the hotel and good bus services. Julia's husband or sons provide a transfer service from and to the port and airport at no extra charge, what a service!! What a fantastic Island and wonderful people. Marian and Ivor Scotland x

Date of stay: September 2013
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
7  Thank Marian P
Reviewed September 20, 2013

My husband and i have visited Honeymoon beach hotel now for the tenth time!
I think this says it all! I can only repeat that this place is like an oasis with exellent service,kind and extreamly serviceminded owners,family and staff!
This time we had a friendly mule in a field close to the hotel,who we named "Adonita".We and other guests fed the mule with carrots and apples.We also had a house-cat and a lovely dog called Lari
A very wonderful stay at our favourite hotel!!!

Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank Malin T
Reviewed September 1, 2013

The best place in greece.
A friendly family hotel. With the best food you can eat in greece! I will come back again and again and again! Near the beach and supermarkets. The rooms are great.
The pool area is so nice.
The family are so friendly and helpfoul with everything.
Paradise on earth!!

Date of stay: August 2013
2  Thank Rhodos96
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Stayed here for 6 day's. can't wait to come back family run with great customer service, and don't get me started on the food reminded me of my grandmothers cooking I'm talking real homemade Greek food. Julia the owner was making moussaka when we arrived I haven't had that stuff since I was 10 PS I'm 31 now and it brought back memories of grandma cooking away while I ran around her house. I recommend thus place for anyone coming down here. It's also a 2 minute walk from the most beautiful beach in santorini. If you come tell her George from Phoenix sent you just so she knows we will be thinking if get long after the trip is over.

Date of stay: July 2013
2  Thank GyroGeorge
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We have come here since 2007 several times, recently came back from our latest trip 1-15/6-13 and it was a time well spent as usual. Julia makes delicious Greek dishes at the tavern and the rooms are splendidly clean, nice furnished and with marvelous views to the sea from large balconies or even rooftop verandas. Their kindness makes it feel like home. Best place in Santorini says I, traveling with four kids in different ages!

Date of stay: June 2013