“Suuuuper”
Review of Forty One

Forty One
Ranked #3 of 38 Restaurants in Perivolos
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Best restaurant!!!! Excellent service!!!!
Fantastic food ,coffee, view ,drinks
Like everything!!
Srinks super

Very difficult to find ombrella
Book before arrival
Food 5 stars!!!

Reviewed June 11, 2019 via mobile

The service was fab they were amazingly attentive- definitely a lot more professional then majority of places in the way that they conduct themselves.

Overall, opinion would be I would of gone again if it wasn’t my last meal:

Calamari - was average wouldn’t recommend getting it because judging from the rest of the food it definitely doesn’t match the rest of the super Hugh quality.

Fries - super delicious!

Pastitsio- was the first time I tried this and it was absolutely delicious the pasta was super fresh and the whole thing was delicious.

(I also stole some of the chicken tagliatelle with truffle in it highly recommend that too pf you catch it on the menu)

Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

What an amazing restaurant. That is the only thing that I want to say. Everything is perfect. The food is AMAZING, the staff is INCREDIBLE and the cocktails are the BEST. Thank you Pavlo for letting my wife and I have our wedding diner and party at the best place ever!!!

Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

We sat down, super hungry and the menu looked amazing. We were going to order food and cocktails but the waitress was xenophobic and treated us really bad. We had to leave. Terrible experience for an expensive restaurant.

1  Thank Jorge A
Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

ambient atmosphere very quick service and value for money. nice little gift at the end too. well worth the visit