“Paul!!!”

Meet me -meat bar grill house
Ranked #21 of 34 Restaurants in Perivolos
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, Seafood, Grill
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Description: In one of the most famous black sand beaches of the island, Santorini precinct. You will find Meet me-Grill House Restaurant. One of the best places for fish, roasts and stews. All local cooked with love, fresh and cooked on the grill. With affordable prices and excellent and friendly service. Moreover you can enjoy swimming at the beach with our cocktails, coffee, drinks and our food.
Reviewed August 14, 2014

Guy on the door was called Paul and he shook my hand every night and asked us to call in but with it being so close to our hotel we preferred to walk a little before dinner so I put him off for a week, when I finally gave in I was glad that we did, it was excellent, great food and good atmosphere.

1  Thank ThePhilWheeler

Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Loved this little restaurant, they are not pretentious at all. Chilled on the beach for a few hours and then had lunch. I highly recommend. We enjoyed it so much we went back the next day. Worth a visit if you are in Perivolos.

1  Thank searcherofsouls
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Paul, whose job it is to entice you in, works incredibly hard but is never pushy and once you are in the food was typically Greek and the service was impeccable. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank gremlin82
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Tempted in by guy explaining the menu only to find half of it wasn't available... suggesting a lot was frozen and not freshly made. One meal overdosed with salt and inedible. Sent it back and three tries later finally got a 'burger' I could eat. Didn't go back!

Reviewed July 8, 2014

A group of 6 ate here one evening. Me and my partner had the meat sharing platter which was amazing. Everybody thoroughly enjoyed their meal here and one of the couples we were with went back a second night. The staff were very attentive.

1  Thank Natasha L