Open today: 10:30 AM - 7:30 PM
Review Highlights
The ONLY water sports destination in Santorini

The team at Wavesports we’re fantastic, professional and great fun. You can tell this company is... read more

Reviewed August 12, 2020
Moishe123
London, United Kingdom
Jet Ski Safari - Highlight of the holiday

Had our honeymoon in Santorini and as amazing as the island is, this was easily our favourite... read more

Reviewed October 12, 2019
Killiebhoy7

Recommended experiences in and around Santorini
from $409.90
from $114.53
from $241.12
from $24.11
More Info
All reviews jet ski safari volcano tour professional photos great fun white island windy days two hours water sports visiting santorini skis parasailing activity beaches blast boat gopro excitement
Selected filters
Reviewed August 12, 2015

I decided after all these years to get on a jet ski, taking my 16 year old with me. Such a simple thing to do, but made much easier by the helpful staff at Wavesports who gave us training and advised us about handling the craft. Having negotiated a few extra minutes for the price, off we went into the wide blue yonder - great fun and I recommend it to anyone! Have fun. Thanks Wavesports for your help and advice.

Date of experience: August 2015
2  Thank HolidayHungry
Reviewed July 21, 2015 via mobile

We've booked for a parasailing with this great team and we have enjoyed it from the very beginning till the end, very professional, well organized and no single complain.

Date of experience: July 2015
1  Thank Ghayatharakji
Reviewed July 8, 2015 via mobile

Took the jet ski safari and had a blast! Tons of fun and we saw the whole island. Our tour guide Kostas was very knowledgable. We were out there for over the two hours they quoted!

Date of experience: July 2015
1  Thank srakusin12345
Reviewed July 1, 2015

We were seeking a fun experience for ourselves and our sons for our last day in Santorini. The night before, we came up with the idea that jet skiing around the island would be fun, so we did a Google search and came across Wave Sports website and contact info. It was already 11pm, but I went ahead and called the mobile number Kostas had listed on the website. He answered quickly and rather than being upset at me calling so late, he was very nice. We had two fathers and four kids, ages 11 to 15, that wanted to jet ski, and Kostas was able to set it up for us for the next day. The two younger kids joined our guide's SeaDoo, while each of us dads had one of the older kids join on our SeaDoos. Our guide was attentive to safety issues and made sure we stayed spaced out. An unexpected benefit was that each of our kids was able to drive their SeaDoo for a significant portion of the safari. You can see a map of the route we followed on the Wave Sports website. It included going all the way out to the middle "volcano islands", as we called them. All of us loved it. Plus, I wish we had realized earlier in our stay how nice the beach at Perivolos is. We would have spent another day there just hanging out and enjoying the other nearby activities and restaurants.

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed July 5, 2014

My boyfriend and I did the jet ski safari by day (one jet ski). It was an absolutely incredible experience. We saw so much of the island and it was much more fun than any crowded boat trip. We stopped at the springs and at the White Island (we were the only people there!). We got the photos and they were such good quality. I will remember this trip for a very long time.

Date of experience: June 2014