“yum”

Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I most certainly got my seafood fix. Loved the octopus! Would go back in a heartbeat. Everything was fresh.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Food is surely subpar, menu is generic but prices could make it definitely prohibitive. I'd say drive for a couple of minutes and eat at the closest town. From eight of us, no one felt good afterwards.

1  Thank Moe V
Reviewed August 10, 2013

This was my second visit to the beautiful island of Santorini and to the amazing black beach where this restaurant is located. The menu has a large variety of both seafood, meat and of course traditional Greek cuisine with reasonable prices. Fast, quality service.
I will be back next year.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

A big disappointment, this restaurant recommended to us. Seafood ? Not really ? Good pasta ? Absolutely not. The place is very big and you can see the buses stopping there and having lunch. The service is nevertheless sympathetic even if a bit rough. Prices are ok.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

I have been more than ten different Islands in Greece. Everywere I've been, I 've tried the mousaka.
This was deffinitely the best mousaka I've ever eaten.Very tasty. The service was also very good. Very friendly and helpful waiters. I will deffinitely go back and try more from the menu.