“Great service”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2012

The food was good too. I had an excellent calamari, and the washroom is one of the more interesting I visited in Greece.

Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

A very nice atmosphere ,good prices, the service was also very good, realy nice waiter, nice food ! I would go again!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Taste local flavors from the Santorini island, but also other Greek specialties in a serene environment. My first experience at Savvas Popeye dates back to 2000, and it remains my first choice ever since. The restaurant is suitable for your lunch just after your morning swim, but in my opinion is best for a magic dinner after the sunset. My personal favorites are lobster pasta, buyurdi (oven feta cheese), salads variety, fried fresh fish (mullet, red mullet, cod), grilled fish.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

very nice Greek tavern with good food!! is near from Glykeria mini suites. Value for money!! Always had fresh fish with Mr Savvas.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

We had our best dinner in this restaurant.
We were advised from some new friends we met at our hotel and were not disappointed!!Everything was really fresh.(and believe me you can't find quality very easy in Santorini)We tried meat,fish and local Mercedes and every day they had a different dish as a special of the day.
Service was unique!All they were so polite and smiley!!Very friendly atmosphere and the most important was the good prices...We had fresh lobster grilled,pork steak xl,fava,meat balls and many more!If we visit Santorini again we will deffiinetaly visit this family restaurant again!!
Don't miss it!!!