Tripadvisor
Perivolos
All reviews hotel members diving board bottled water greece wedding supermarket
Selected filters
Reviewed September 15, 2018

The room smelt of drains. The TV didn't work (but was told that they would fix it when we had left), Fridge didn't work, Jacuzzi wasn't working. Cleaners left bedding on the bottom of the bed for us to make our own beds!!!! Breakfast was 25 Euros for two people and was very poor indeed, bread, cheese, ham, cake and coffee (far better and cheaper in a cafe down the road). The safe was behind reception in an unsecured filing cabinet with no security cameras anywhere, Unbelievable. However, depending on when you book, please remember that you get what you pay for. We left early every morning and was late getting back, so only slept there. The location was good.

Room tip: Didn't see other rooms, but ours was poor
Date of stay: September 2018
2  Thank Luke g
Reviewed August 25, 2018

One of the worst places we have stayed.Drains in shower room stank. Ants in beds, Breakfast a joke for the price.Miles away from anywhere.Only thing any good was the pool. Asked for an Iron as needed to iron cloths for a wedding told we don't have an iron or ironing board, yet when i asked one of the staff she brought me an iron, how can you have a hotel with no iron.

1  Thank car0lward
Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here with my husband for a week from the 16-28 August. Prior to arrival I was nervous about the hotel having read all of the previous reviews, however I was pleasantly surprised by the hotel and believe the negative reviews are not a fair reflection.
Firstly the rooms are a descent size with excellent mood lighting and doors out to the balcony. Yes the bathroom is very small and so is the shower tray but it is clearly more of a wet room than a bathroom.
The pool area is lovely and the DJ plays a selection of relaxing music everyday from lunchtime to late afternoon. The pool is an excellent size with plenty of sun beds and the sunbeds are by far some of the best I have ever seen. The diving board at the deep end is a excellent touch too. Yes the hotel is located off the main road but this is excellent in terms of being able to access the local bakery (which is open 24/7 and offers a selection of coffees, pastries, pizzas, cakes and other treat) and for organising local transport to get you around which we did and also use the local bus service which again is very frequent and will take you to all different parts of the island. There are also supermarkets nearby. The beach and all local bars and restaurants, is literally a 7 minute walk (yes I did time it) so all in all very convenient.
Overall the hotel is clean convenient and good value for money. The rooms are cleaned every day, we were also given bottled water daily and the coffee was replenished on a daily basis. My only advice as a women would be to have a mirror in the room as the small one in the bathroom was not so good. I wouldn’t advise this hotel to anyone who doesn’t like walking or may have restricted mobility.
Finally I would like to add the hotel manager was very helpful and even organised a transfer back to the airport for us at the end of our stay which was cheaper than the taxi we originally used. Overall an excellent stay and I would be happy to visit again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

The worst hotel I have ever been too, if it can even be rated as a hotel.
Every guest I spoke to during my stay concluded the same thing: tricked by the photos on internet: don’t believe the photo-shopped pictures on internet! The room is tiny (photos on internet are taken at a deceiving angle), bathroom photos don’t appear on internet...because then you definitely WON’T stay here (I have attached photos of the bathroom below). The bathroom is so small and the tiny shower plate has no shower curtain, so all the water goes everywhere. The sink has no drainage so all the water you use to brush your teeth and water from the toilet flows out the drain pipes onto your toes into a drain hole on the bathroom floor. In my opinion this is completely unhygienic.
The picture of the swimming pool looks inviting, but once you are up close, there is no filter so the pool has hair, dust floating around. The jacuzzi appears in the internet photos but has not been functioning for 3 years now, according to the maid.
The worst part of this hotel is the extremely rude and arrogant owner who never greets and will do NOTHING to help you.

Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank reneetanyas
Reviewed July 31, 2018

When we arrived our room was not ready. They held our luggage and let us relax near the pool. We realized we were away from many things in walking distance and asked for assistance to arrange a car. Within 15 minutes they arranged a car to be delivered. We learned the rental car company was 2 doors down and could of walked to it. Once we had a car we were 20 minutes from everything. We loved being in the country side away from all the tourist. The family bakery near by was memorable and will miss going there for breakfast everyday. Our room was clean although the shower was tiny. We had issues with the A/C and fridge. Once we went to the desk they were fixed withing 10 minutes. The pool was the best part. Coming back from sightseeing, the pool was large and we had the best time. Loved the diving board. Not recommended for small kids, the pool was pretty deep. Perfect for doing laps. Getting away from living in the city was what we looked for. We even found a neighborhood church on Sunday. Best yet was we were near the supermarket which meant access to bottled water. The bus stop was in front for those who chose not to drive. Have to say, we had no regrets. They even let us check out late and then let us sit by the pool until it was time to leave. They even arranged a driver to get us to the airport. Whatever negative stuff in previous reviews they corrected. Didn't chose the breakfast. Once we found the family bakery, there was no turning back.

Date of stay: July 2018