All reviews hot tub every morning master suite each room has its own private jacuzzi hired a car managing director privacy curtains hotel is absolutely gorgeous wonderful days bar manager highly recommend staying here pure luxury perivolos beach honeymoon suite minute walk tea and coffee making facilities
Selected filters
Reviewed May 6, 2019

We stayed 4 nights at the Orabel and we had a delight to discover new menu for the breakfast everyday ! The staff prepared with care homemade bread and cake.

The hotel is very clean and the pool is nice.

Our suite was spacious and we enjoyed sunbathing at our private balcony in the hot hub.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
35  Thank noelie_mess
Reviewed May 4, 2019

My experience in Orable Suites was fantastic. The place is wonderful, very well designed, relaxing, clean and very quiet. Breakfast was excellent and served at any time we wanted. Thalia prepared a nice variety of food for us every morning with a lot of home-made products. Spyros prepared great cocktails for us while he offered his expert suggestions about wine and tasting. This is one of most fantastic places I have been.

Reviewed May 1, 2019 via mobile

Dear John,Ria

I would like to thank you again for your outstanding hospitality!!
My first time at Orabel Suites was 2018.
I remember leaving the hotel..making a promise to my self to come back!
I did so this year!
When i first step into the hotel all those great memories from last year started to come back again one after the other..
But immediately you made me feel like there was always space to make new ones!
The room this time was the Honeymoon Suite (2nd floor )and i have to admit that was a very pleasant surprise because i had no idea about the variety of design in every single room!!
This year my colours have been black and white with touch of elegance of ofcourse..
The indoor jacuzzi ready and the new memories started to built into my mind after the first minute i walked into the room!
We arrived a little early that day..but Thalia was ready to prepare for us her delicious breakfast !!
I was anxious though about the bar..
The new coctail list has been literaly great and Spiros has been always ready to make the next coctail according our taste!
One of the things i also adore in this hotel is how they pay attention to the detail of cleaning.Is a "must" if you want to make a good name..But above all is a "must" when you believe in that and you make it happen.!!With 100% success!!!
Around the hotel and near by the beach(5 minutes walking ) the most of the restaurants and bars have been opened for the season so..whenever we felt to be for a few moments among people ..we went..for a while, cause always returned to our little paradise..
Cant wait to go back!!!

Dear John ! Dear Ria!
THANK YOU!!!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

Myself and my boyfriend stayed here for 6 days in April.

The hotel was absolutely incredible. Amazing breakfast every day, which you could have at any time during the day. Having our own hot tub was a high for us. All the staff (particularly Iannis, Spirios at the bar & Sofia from reception) were lovely warm people always more than willing to help in any way possible.

We visited Oia for a day and Santo Wines (as recommended by Hotel staff) and had a great time at both.

The hotel is a 7 minute walk to the beach down 1 road (although there’s no street lighting). At the beach there’s plenty of lovely restaurants.

The hotel were always happy to book taxis for us but recommend hiring a car as it’s cheaper overall.

We are hoping to return next year.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 10, 2018

Very nice suites, private jaccuzzi, incredible service (breakfast from 8 to 17). Great an-demand breakfast, with varities of fresh fruits, jams, butter, omelettes, etc. Outdoor swimming pool and bar, open at night. We had a great time there.

Date of stay: October 2018