“Magical Place” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Walter Redaelli

Walter Redaelli
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Bettolle
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Scenic view, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Magical Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2012

Had dinner here with my family and the six of us had a fabulous experience. The setting was wonderful, plenty of space between tables and once a large party of 14 left the ambiance was perfect. Service was wonderful and the food was delicious. We ordered from every portion of menu from appetizers, pasta, second plates and dessert and all were perfect. Great wine list and the server was very knowledgeable. Had a great bottle of vino nobile which complemented meal perfectly. One of our favorite meals of a two week trip. Don't miss if you are close by.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank GoDuke_78

Arezzo, Italy
“Another great dinner at Walter”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2012

We came to this restaurant last summer and had one of the best dinner in Tuscany.
This February we went back and had another fantastic meal. West in the main room with the fire places crackling and a lovely busy atmosphere being Mardigrass week end . The risotto with radicchio and red wine was delicious and the Wine list even better!

Singapore, Singapore
“Che fantastico!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2011

We had dinner with a coup,e of friends of ours. What an experience it was!

We got there early, at 7.45pm and we were the only people. However, the place was packed up after 8.30! The service was very good and a bit more sophisticated than most of the restaurants we have been to in the nearby areas. The setting is beautiful. I wonder if it was a horse stable previously given how the "ruins" look.

We had a bottle of white from San Giovanni Orvieto and it was delicious and an excellent way to start a meal. The complimentary dish, sliced pate, was yummy. We had pici pasta and the Tuscan bread soup as starters and they were also wonderfully tasty. As for the main, I had the veal and it was amazing! We had e vino santo with cartucci biscotti and also other puddings. Everything was delicious. What was better better was the bill was only €125 per couple with 3 course meal for each person and two bottles of wine....

The setting is very calming and lovely. I will certainly go back there in our next visit.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank KBologna
Essex
“Exceeded high expectations...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2011

What a find! I can't believe it's taken us so long to check out the highly regarded Ristorante Walter Redaelli. My second visit will be as soon as possible, preferably tomorrow! This place is fantastic, definitely one of the best meals I've experienced in Tuscany. Every dish was prepared superbly and wonderfully presented. I have nothing critical to say about the food at all. I suspect all the dishes are of similar quality, but for the record I had a Canelloni special to start, Tagliata di Vitello for main and a gorgeous warm cheesecake thing for dessert. Outstanding all. Not cheap, but worth every penny.

• Visited April 2011
Sacramento, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An amazing find...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2010

My girlfriend and I discovered this place when driving thru Tuscany and it was absolutely amazing. We would never have found it without a recommendation from our B&B -- Follonico near Montepulciano. So, I will recommend this place to you! Try the Gnocci with truffles -- somehow both crisp and creamy at the same time... The staff were very friendly and patient -- we didn't know a word of Italian. I hate the word "romantic," but it was clearly just that...

1 Thank Turf67